No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore, but bought road repair McQueen, chauncy fares, and the dinoco pitty. Left the rest on the shelves.
    Last edited by abuthemagician; 04-10-2015, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Finds at a Walmart in Louisiana, while on vacation, I stopped by on the way to the airport:

Last edited by RCcars5; 04-11-2015, 01:18 AM.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I picked up a Flo/Ramone 2 pack in Walmart last night, but the Mini/Vans were already gone.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds, abuthemagician, RCcars5, and bobbyjack...

I found a fresh case of singles at Meijer yesterday - the 2014 case with Sally with Tattoo and Alberto... left them all... and I got a call this morning from my Hot Wheels friend that Walmart had Kevin Racingtire and Jumpstart J Ward... by the time I got there only Okuni remained.

Update: my friend had hidden Cruz, Jumpstart, and Kevin Racingtire... he let me know where... I went back last night and picked up Kevin and Cruz.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The week in review. Lol
            Found the Dash case at Walmart today, Chase pittys at Target yesterday, Impound LMQ in the mail from Paulmart and the rest I brought back from AZ!

Comment

Congrats on the finds everyone!

I stopped by my other Walmart today to check to see if they were lucky enough to get Ron Hover, and they were! I'm only missing 4 or so singles from 2015 so far. Wish I could have the same success in the Deluxe game. :/

Comment

Walmart find in Western MD!

Comment

Super finds everyone!!!

Comment

Its been a while since I bought anything at Kmart, was surprised to find these today...

Comment

Walmart today put out a fresh Deluxe case, 2pack case, F&R case and Tach o Mint case! I left everything except these 3

Comment

very cool finds! Hope I see all of those sometime soon!
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great finds!

Comment

Comment

I've been hunting a lot in April. Probably been to over a hundred stores this month. I've found a few:

* Shigeko! - The one I really wanted! Hope to get Okuni too when that comes down under.

* Sarge and Flo with oil.

* For US friends - Tach o mint and Ice Racer Francesco.

I've only seen the first two 2015 singles cases in Melbourne so far. No 2015 deluxe yet. We don't get 2 packs.

Comment

Found Van / Mini at Walmart late last night. I went to two more Walmarts today, and both had a full stock of the new 2 pack case. All three stores had Van / Mini, but I only bought one.

Also found a full case of Deluxe at a different Walmart this morning. Happy to finally find some. I'm still missing Frank and the Dinoco Helicopter.

Also stopped in Target because Brickseeker said they were fully stocked, and they were... with 2 full Mamma B Cases. Highlight at Target was one Deluxe Tractor.
                                Meijer also had a few Determined Mcqueens with the poster inside, but not much.

Comment

Working...
                                X