X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice finds nitroade

brian has not made it to my stores yet

Comment

Great finds, Ferris, Silver Frosty, and Nitroade... I stopped at Meijer twice today... found a new wave of launchers with The King, Max Schnell, RPM, and Nigel Gearsley... even at the $5.99 sale price I left them all.

If Mattel wants me to buy some of these launchers, they need to release Cars like Mood Springs, Revolting, and Tow Cap... otherwise they are an easy pass for me.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Belgium SCORE :
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Great finds, Tonyxes!

Stopped at Walmart during my lunch break today... they had put out a case of the 2 packs... Picked up Lost in the Desert Mini/Van and Flo/Hydraulic Lightning Ramone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds everyone!

I found the latest case of singles at Walmart, they were on the pegs, not in the sidekick.

Unfortunately, they had multiples of every car, but didn't have a single of Luke Pettlework, View Zeen, or Ron Hover. Also, I picked up the new DS Chasers.
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great finds folks! things are definitely picking up in the stores finally. I found Brian, Tractor, Desert Mini/Van and Flo Ramone this week!! WOOOO HOOO!!

Comment

I found Hydraulic Ramone and Flo this weekend at WM and picked them up cause I wanted Ramone, didn't see desert Mini & Van though, hoping I find them soon. Still hoping to see Shigeko too.. hopefully :/ On the pegs I've seen at least 4 Timothy Twostrokes, one Marty Brakeburst (think that's his name lol) Hope I see some other unique faces standing out among the many other common ones hanging on the pegs soon.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Also, after fighting on the decision of whether or not to get him, I picked up this big guy from WM! Collossus XXL! Probably the only one from the hydro wheel series I'll get I don't know whether he'll ever come out as a diecast, but I wanted him in my collection so I just went ahead and bought him.

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                    Also, after fighting on the decision of whether or not to get him, I picked up this big guy from WM! Collossus XXL! Probably the only one from the hydro wheel series I'll get I don't know whether he'll ever come out as a diecast, but I wanted him in my collection so I just went ahead and bought him.

I would really love to se Colossus made as a die cast. He would fit in well with Chuy and the Screaming Banshee as a new segment series of super size deluxe or something?! Anyway, until this happens I settled for the Micro Drifter version of Colossus which looks neat. I like the Hydro wheels version also, looks a colossal size. Nice finds!

Comment

I would even love to see Colossus as a Disney Store Diecast, like Mack. I'd pay $30 for that.

Comment

Great finds, RCcars5, jestrjef, and CarsDiecast08.

Comment

Found 2 Franks this evening and bought them both, hehe. Got Carla Velosa's crew chief last weekend, finally after kicking myself for years for not buying the Carla/crew chief at Kmart.

Comment

Picked up a Pulaski in Target yesterday. Missed out on Frank though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Meijer find this morning... I've now seen Jonathan Shiftko in a store... I bought one of the "Ramone" Brand New Mater - the other had a badly creased card.

Comment

Congratulations on finding Shift in the wild. The Mater error is interesting, I found something similar a few weeks back, international card Mama B with a picture of Sarge on the card board insert in the blister. Cool finds

Comment

Working...
                                X