• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    tru, found the blue sedan with luggage cart, first time i,ve seen that,

After the variety of 2016 cases at Morrisons, it's quite disappointing to report that they have been getting 2015 cases this last few days!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    tru, found the blue sedan with luggage cart, first time i,ve seen that,

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up about the poster and for sharing it with us, VANDANCE... it does seem to me that it's not the production copy... I don't think Brian Gearlooski will be in the WGP series - David Hobbscapp (called Leland Turbo on the Amazon list) is with Brent Mustangburger.

Nice finds on the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Cars - that's a great price.

Nice finds, Hondo and Ru5ty and boogity.

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Roger it was two days missing, very stressful to me and my sanity lol...

Well just incase anyone hasn't seen but B&M has the radiator springs 500 in @ £2.99. Toys r us will price match plus give you the deal of buy 1 get a 2nd half price. Works out £2.25 each.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    I found nought during the week, ru5ty got a load of nice stuff off evil bay, however he was doing his ginger nut as he thought his wife had chucked a box of cars out by mistake, after a couple of hours frantic searching he found the box in one of his clothes drawers
    mind, he prob put it in there himself ....and forgot he did it. yep that would be the more likely scenario

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    case h is int

cars mag in all good newsagents!

thats the first mag i,ve bought for a few years, but I have got a few on my travels where the free gift is a little 1.64 ish plastic car which are pretty good unlike the crap thats on them over here, someone said it was due to licensing laws in the uk, so far i,ve got, spanish, dutch, geman and polish copies and a nice little collection of cars too, if memory serves me I have kabuto,the london bus, francescos chief, cornhopper from planes, ivan and a few more

ru5ty found himself a larry camper in sainsbury today, dear knows how long it took him tracking it down, prob all day if his messages are anything to go by, still he,s a happy camper (no pun intended)
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    I've been looking for the magazine. Where did you find it?

The case H in Smyths, is that the US case H from last year?

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nice finds hondo!

Leave a comment:

• Hondo
    replied

Timed my visit to Morrisons well. The case must have just been put out on the shelves as they were all there. Chuffed to find Sedanya and Brake Boyd. My son and I don't collect Cars 2 diecasts but Galloping Geargrinder looks fun. The other two are handy spares.
    On a visit to Sainsburys over Easter I saw a ton of US card back 2015 releases on clipstrips dotted all over the store. They were still mostly all there today. The 2016 releases are selling like hot cakes though!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Yes I have to agree with you. I have not had time to study it in detail yet but I know some Cars that are due for release are not featured. On the back of the poster is just an advert for Carbon Racers and a few games for the kids to colour. Perhaps Mattel needed a bit longer...!

Leave a comment:

• David Vincent
    replied
    Strange poster, there are a lot of errors (WGP McQueen, Determined McQueen, Mater with Allinol Cans...) and missings... Seems to be a draft...
    Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing ! :-)

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Nice to see so much activity in here. Spring has sprung and the new Cars have come out of hibernation at last!

Thanks for all the recent info folks, I found the mag & poster in Asda today for £3.99.

Here is a sneaky look at the poster...

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    The latest 959L (as detailed in post #104) case has now been found in Wilko.

The four cases currently doing the rounds in the UK are what constitutes the first wave of the 2016 singles. There's around 5,000 (of the 8,000) currently in circulation, so they are going to (collectively) be around for a few weeks, maybe until early May, when the second wave of cars hit the shops.

In the meantime, the first 2016 deluxe case should appear along with first 2016 Toon singles case (ASDA) and (probably in very limited numbers) some haulers.

My guess is that the haulers maybe exclusive to one retailer, ASDA?

There are some more Radiator Springs Classics due, both singles and 3-Car Gift packs. There maybe two or three new Gift Packs, although as we have seen before, some have just been reissues.
    Last edited by niftynigel; 04-01-2016, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    found the 2016 mattel poster free inside the latest edition of the disney pixar cars mag/comic

also case h in smyths

I've been looking for the magazine. Where did you find it?

The case H in Smyths, is that the US case H from last year?

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Hello all, take no heed of that egit Roger. Been hounding me for months with his latest finds trying to get me bk into this mess called cars collecting...
    So I've gotta lot of catching up to do. I'll try to keep yous all up to date on my latest finds, well providing Roger the Doger doesn't get there first :-(

We are definitely in need of some friendly banter on here, so welcome back Ru5ty!

I probably wasn't collecting of posting when you last regularly posted!?

We're probably all ejits, spending loads of time searching for cars, not to mention the cost (and the sneaking them in the house, when the wife isn't looking)!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found the 2016 mattel poster free inside the latest edition of the disney pixar cars mag/comic

also case h in smyths

Leave a comment:

Working...
X