Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

For those of you in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, please post your 2016 Cars finds in this thread... Many thanks!

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiggerstan View Post
    PM Sent!
    PM replied!

Leave a comment:

• Tiggerstan
    replied
    Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
    I would like to do a trade for the new carbon racers if you could find them. Thanks
    PM Sent!

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiggerstan View Post
    The Carbon Racers have been out in Canada for a while now, although the pegs may be a little low now after the Christmas rush but if anyone wants or needs them I'll gladly see what I can find and sell and ship them at my cost. I believe they are 7.97 Canadian Dollars plus 15% sales tax...yeah we pay high taxes, but we have free health care...lol...which is around $7.25 US...shipping would be around $9 US dollars for 2-3 cars, I'd have to package and weigh them to be exact on shipping costs.
    I would like to do a trade for the new carbon racers if you could find them. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Tiggerstan
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Awesome additions... we are waiting for the new Carbon Racers to arrive in the US... there was a report from carslover in August and that's the only time they've been reported in the USA... I really thought they'd be out for Christmas.
    The Carbon Racers have been out in Canada for a while now, although the pegs may be a little low now after the Christmas rush but if anyone wants or needs them I'll gladly see what I can find and sell and ship them at my cost. I believe they are 7.97 Canadian Dollars plus 15% sales tax...yeah we pay high taxes, but we have free health care...lol...which is around $7.25 US...shipping would be around $9 US dollars for 2-3 cars, I'd have to package and weigh them to be exact on shipping costs.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    thats me offside for a while, will be back in time for cars 3 uk launch in july or when toys start hitting uk market, soon be heading to germany and then italy, chris, will send a few pics of mcq . francesco and max then
    happy new year to everybody
    Sounds like you have a very exciting trip planned there. Have a great time and happy new year to one and all!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    thats me offside for a while, will be back in time for cars 3 uk launch in july or when toys start hitting uk market, soon be heading to germany and then italy, chris, will send a few pics of mcq . francesco and max then
    Enjoy your trip through Europe, boogity...looking forward to seeing more pictures of your Cars on holiday.

Happy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CarsCollector02
    replied
    Thanks boogity!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    that is indeed impressive young man, excellent, keep er lit

Leave a comment:

• CarsCollector02
    replied
    After-Pizza-Hut-trip to ASDA with my Dad to get NYE drinks (and a quick Cars check) resulted in my 24th new car of the month, Otto Bonn! Singles £5.99, Carbons £7.97.

I end the year on 393 different Cars. At 14 years old I am quite happy with that! This also ends my 10th year of collecting. I usually get around 40 Cars every year, but this year I must have acquired at least 50!

I can't wait for Cars 3 next year, I hope to reach 450 at least by the end of 2017.

Happy New Year and Good Luck with the Cars in 2017!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    did smyths and tru, smyths had 3 new story sets, that mightnt be correct name, hadnt seen them before, one was a mcq set , one a mack and the other a garage, not bad, but i,ve stopped buying sets as I have no room, tru , was a waste of time
    our tescos has nought
    carnival racers are down to 5.25 in asda

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
    Headed off to Lakeside today, very successful trip in the end! These are what the stores had in the order I visited them:

Asda - Wave 1 Carnivals at £7.99, few singles at £6. Had a sidekick/bin that had already been picked clean, a couple of Carbons at £7.99

Smyth's - About 40-50 singles. Picked up my 1st new car of the day, Artist Ramone! Singles at £5.99. No 2-packs or Deluxe.

Toys R Us - Wave 2 Carnivals! £7.99 each. Picked up Max, Rip, Nigel and Miguel. Also had loads of RS Classics, picked up Costanzo Della Corza. Had about 10 Terry Gong's at £12.99, so left him. Had the RS Classic pack with Luigi and Guido with Bucket/Rollers for £29.99, left that as well. 5 new cars in 1 shop!

Tesco - 5 singles. All pegwarmers. £5.99 each.

Hamley's - 25-30 singles, £8.49 each. All from early 2016, Justin Partson, Artist Ramone, Andy Vaperlock etc.

The Entertainer - 30-40 singles. Lots of Ice Racers. Picked up Resized Fred for £4.89. Mostly the same cars as Hamely's.

Disney Store - 50-60 singles. Had 2 Coriander Widetrack. Picked up Variant Boost. But the best find of the day, not 1 but 2 Vic Vanleys!!! Got 1, him and Boost £5.99 each.

Sainsbury's - 2 Cars. Sedanya Oksanian and Snot Rod. £6. Left both.

Not a single Toon, Deluxe or 2 Pack in sight all day!

23 New Cars in 1 Month!
    That is a nice trip... and you were pretty successful... and 23 new Cars in 1 month is impressive... Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    Headed off to Lakeside today, very successful trip in the end! These are what the stores had in the order I visited them:

Asda - Wave 1 Carnivals at £7.99, few singles at £6. Had a sidekick/bin that had already been picked clean, a couple of Carbons at £7.99

Smyth's - About 40-50 singles. Picked up my 1st new car of the day, Artist Ramone! Singles at £5.99. No 2-packs or Deluxe.

Toys R Us - Wave 2 Carnivals! £7.99 each. Picked up Max, Rip, Nigel and Miguel. Also had loads of RS Classics, picked up Costanzo Della Corza. Had about 10 Terry Gong's at £12.99, so left him. Had the RS Classic pack with Luigi and Guido with Bucket/Rollers for £29.99, left that as well. 5 new cars in 1 shop!

Tesco - 5 singles. All pegwarmers. £5.99 each.

Hamley's - 25-30 singles, £8.49 each. All from early 2016, Justin Partson, Artist Ramone, Andy Vaperlock etc.

The Entertainer - 30-40 singles. Lots of Ice Racers. Picked up Resized Fred for £4.89. Mostly the same cars as Hamely's.

Disney Store - 50-60 singles. Had 2 Coriander Widetrack. Picked up Variant Boost. But the best find of the day, not 1 but 2 Vic Vanleys!!! Got 1, him and Boost £5.99 each.

Sainsbury's - 2 Cars. Sedanya Oksanian and Snot Rod. £6. Left both.

Not a single Toon, Deluxe or 2 Pack in sight all day!

23 New Cars in 1 Month!
    that is a nice wee trip and a nice haul

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of those Carbons today. It seemed as though everywhere had an Ice and Carnival Racer takeover, I only found a total of 5-10 Carbons in all 8 stores I went too!
    Oh, ok. No worries

Leave a comment:

Working...
X