Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    well I did telt ye you were wasting yer time down there

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    stewarty stu, who would have thought you could find a mood springs up the avenue in the wee tescos for 3.50, how times change , eh!
    At the checkout yesterday and some little fella with his granda had Andy vaporlock and tank coat... the kid was all biz! 😁... if only the price was always £3.50... you couldn't keep them on the shelves. Which brings me onto my next point. Asda living still haven't got anything, that's like five weeks now. Most of the tescos I've hit as well, are out or down to there last two... what cases are due next?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    stewarty stu, who would have thought you could find a mood springs up the avenue in the wee tescos for 3.50, how times change , eh!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    tescos cars are 3.50 until 15th june, so stock up

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Great additions at a great price, Ru5ty! Congratulations!
    Thanks Chris... haven't been able to add Timothy Timwzone yet.. delivery due Wednesday, so fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great additions at a great price, Ru5ty! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Finally got my first 2016 cars... thanks to boogity for the scouting and the heads up that tescos have the die cast's reduced to £3.50. So a double whammy
    Cheers Roger

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found otto in "the belle of ballymena boy", also found patti in wee tescos, patti had the glue problem , so when you opened her there wasnt that lovely normal sound (you all know what I mean), thank goodness normal service was resumed with otto!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Case 959L is just about everywhere in the UK at the moment.

The bad news is that the latest batch (in ASDA at least) have the dreaded glue problem!

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Roger don't be bothering with tru.
    Gary, the manager watsapp'd me after I'd been in to tell me he just pulled off more 500 1/2... said Lisburn got there's mid week so they could have got the rsc case with Timothy. No luck at ASDA, three days in a row and they're still stock taking... how longs it take after you zero the stock for it to be replenished?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    found case L, in wee tescos, thats the one wif stefan, patti, brake etc
    nice to see, as I havnt seen anything new here in a few weeks
    Nice finds, boogity...

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found case L, in wee tescos, thats the one wif stefan, patti, brake etc
    nice to see, as I havnt seen anything new here in a few weeks

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Originally posted by madbob View Post
    At least your eldest one must of had a few to hand down, how did that go . Did he want to release them, my boy is 9 now. Has no interest in Cars... only Minecraft, Youtube and Stampy! Im out of the game but interested in a few pieces. But they don't seem to have been released over here, interested in Hot Wheels Retro line but again they are not released in the UK. If you ever need me to look out for anything then let me know... always willing to help good friends on here. But I'm sure you and Roger probably have your area well and truly covered!

Happy hunting...
    Byron buddy my cars where packed away the day my wee lad started going kung fu on them...lol
    Just kidding, I think Alex lost interest due to me not getting anything new, no packages arriving due to the shipping costs and not being able to complete the set. So he got into minecraft too( boy is that stampy annoying lol), batman arkham series was good to collect until legs and arms were getting broke off, lego superheroes was a big investment but now he's 9 as well, the WWE is his main activity oh along with killing zombies and shouting through the house on those headphones at call of duty lol... it's fun but I've no interest in what he likes now days, I think he's outgrown me lol... so wee max my three yo is into it all now just as Alex was at his age, so he's my excuse lol. It's strange because this is will be my last chance to complete the line before he grows up and moves on... fingers crossed it'll be whatever his big Bro moved onto so he can play with that while I debate weather I can handle the era of cars three..

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    mad bob, ru5ty has never been away,I can hear him from our house if the wind is blowing from the north!

Leave a comment:

• madbob
    replied
    At least your eldest one must of had a few to hand down, how did that go . Did he want to release them, my boy is 9 now. Has no interest in Cars... only Minecraft, Youtube and Stampy! Im out of the game but interested in a few pieces. But they don't seem to have been released over here, interested in Hot Wheels Retro line but again they are not released in the UK. If you ever need me to look out for anything then let me know... always willing to help good friends on here. But I'm sure you and Roger probably have your area well and truly covered!

Happy hunting...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X