Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
    Picked these up on eBay for cheap. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4542[/ATTACH]
    Great additions, DraculaMater123... Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank u cac1959 also got this on eBay for cheap.
      image.jpg

Comment

Finally I got my bud... didn't think I would have had a chance in the pcd competition so I bit the bullet and bidded high on fleabay.
        Like all have said before me. He's quite heavy and fits in well with his camping buddies
        So now all I need now are the convoy bro's, big Al and winnie.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Great addition, Ru5ty! Congratulations! Great photos of your RVs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Great addition, Ru5ty! Congratulations! Great photos of your RVs.
            Cheers Chris. Gotta love the rv's...
            I think I'd even be daft enough to sell a couple of the wife's handbags to help fund my dream purchase of one of the d23 specials. See the only one's left on ebay are UK seller's looking Ł499 plus postage. Mental these people aren't even into cars and they're hoggish state of affairs makes them impossible to purchase. When you reckon these guys will get another bwirl?

Comment

Great addition Rusty, Bud does look very cool and the scale fits nicely looking at your pictures. Yep I agree with regards to the Convoy Bros, serious dosh for a set these days. I turned a set down a couple of years ago at a cost of Ł250 GBP (which I thought was expensive then) but now it looks like I missed out on a bargain! It has been the same in the Hot Wheels world for a long time now and prices appear to only go one way - andf that's up.

In the meantime before selling all the hand bags you dare, at least you can enjoy the RV's you have in your collection including a great looking superchase. Congrats on the purchase!

Comment

Got these really cheap on EBay image.jpg

Comment

Thanks vandance... I do enjoy what I have, no choice on that lol... I think I have ocd with these theme's tho and wind myself up too much. Plus it never said anywhere that the convoy set was exclusive to d23 so that in my guesstimate would leave it open for a future release.

Comment

Great pics!!

Comment

• I had been after this 2 pack for a long time so I am glad to have finally tracked one down at half sensible coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                        I had been after this 2 pack for a long time so I am glad to have finally tracked one down at half sensible coin.

Been after Tyler myself for a long time, tell us more vandance

Comment

• Well Rusty, let me say the situation is a bit like you and Roger, although we are not close neighbours, forum member Stuart W and myself both live in the same area. We met through PCD some years ago and meet up once a month or so in person to trade and talk Cars! Stuart runs his own Cars ebay shop called Gemdans. He is responsible for my growing collection and the big hole in my pocket. He has really helped my collection grow getting the cool and rare stuff as well as the regular singles. This is just a small example and another great aspect of being a PCD member!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                            Well Rusty, let me say the situation is a bit like you and Roger, although we are not close neighbours, forum member Stuart W and myself both live in the same area. We met through PCD some years ago and meet up once a month or so in person to trade and talk Cars! Stuart runs his own Cars ebay shop called Gemdans. He is responsible for my growing collection and the big hole in my pocket. He has really helped my collection grow getting the cool and rare stuff as well as the regular singles. This is just a small example and another great aspect of being a PCD member!
                            Great addition, VANDANCE... Some of those Walmart exclusives from Cars 2 were very hard to find - stores go stuck with way too many of the early cases.

It's good to hear that you've got a friend in the area helping to put a big hole in your pocket... I mean helping you to add Cars to your collection... working together is a great way to grow your collection.

Comment

• I'm gonna have to give that Roger one a shake will lol.
                              Remember Matt Martin? He was good for gtn htf cars..

Comment

• yeah ,and wheres kenny , probably celebrating his 15th birthday or something

Comment

Working...
                                X