No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Coriander Widetrack is smaller than the original (2010/2013).
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• As GotFrank and RCcars5 have said, the new 2016 Coriander Widetrack is smaller than the original Coriander Widetrack... on top is the Final Lap version (production code 3140 EAA) - the 2016 version is on the bottom (production code is 2296 EAA).

The version from the 7 pack is the same size as the Final Lap version - production code of mine is 2952 EAA... and the best thing about the new release, in my opinion - Coriander Widetrack is now a one piece unibody Car... I think one piece Cars look much nicer than 2 piece Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great pic! I hate mouthplates too.
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Anybody have an idea what happened to the 2nd wave of carbon racers? Shu jeff carla and francesco i think?!?

Comment

• Picked up the 2016 Coriander tonight. Much better!

Comment

• Someone on the Aussie FB page saw them but no info where. Would love to know as I want them too. Also first wave of carnival racers are absent from Aussie shelves too

Comment

• I received this birthday present from my wife today...

10th Anniversary of Cars shirt... I like it!

I'd like to find the new Carbon Racers sometime... they've been found in Europe as well as Australia... I really thought they'd be widespread finds in US stores by now.

Homercleez if I can help you with the first wave of carnival racers let me know... I can check several Indianapolis Target stores tomorrow.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Highlight of a small eBay purchase that came today:

Glad to finally add a fixed eye Wilmar Flattz to my collection... long overdue.

Comment

• I've received a couple of great packages this week...

From Sweet-Wheels Dunn:

Here's part of a package from Silver Frosty that arrived from Australia today:

Comment

Working...
                    X