No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love a Ransburg finn set. i would be more than happy to buy/ trade for one. pm me??

Comment

some good offers in smyths, 3 for 2s and twin packs are down in price, megas reduced and on 3 for 2,

anyone know what case the little twerp is in

smyths have absoulutely tons of unopened boxes above the shelves

the little twerp, is hamilton incidently!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        some good offers in smyths, 3 for 2s and twin packs are down in price, megas reduced and on 3 for 2,

anyone know what case the little twerp is in

smyths have absoulutely tons of unopened boxes above the shelves

the little twerp, is hamilton incidently!
        Lewis is in case J, I believe there are 3 in there. I did go and see the empty case J at Gallions reach Tesco. I was there on Monday and this case was not there. I went yesterday and it was on the top shelf. All that remained was the peg warmers.
        Tesco seem to be stocking up on cars at the moment. Wish they would tell Asda to do the same. My local Asda has had no cars in for 6 weeks, altho they did have some clip strips in the other day, but no cases as yet.
        Also I have been to a few Tesco's and apparently the single cars line is being discontinued. Where the price of the cars is, on that ticket if there is a star in the top left corner this means it will be discontinued, why i dont know maybe someone else can find out or maybe theres gonna be a price change, lets hope not

Comment

Got one package from Simon, my son and I both get gift, thank you!!!

Comment

Those are awesome George!

Comment

thanks mark , case j it is, as for tesco they dont know their a... from their elbow!

Comment

I have been too 5 different tescos twice since sunday. plenty of unopened boxes none with hamilton only carla petrov and miles.......

Where is the case marked 'j' ?

i'm getting very impatient!!!!!

Comment

I don't collect 'em, but I saw my first RT Redline L&S today. TRU. No sign of Professor Z, oddly.

Comment

Apologies if it has already been mentioned but have the last 5 cars been officially released in the UK?

Just want to make sure I'm looking for something that is actually out there

Also does anyone know if the second half of the deluxe models are out in the UK (Popemobile etc)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by salanddaz View Post
                      Apologies if it has already been mentioned but have the last 5 cars been officially released in the UK?

Just want to make sure I'm looking for something that is actually out there

Also does anyone know if the second half of the deluxe models are out in the UK (Popemobile etc)

Thanks
                      Nigel Gearsley, Hi-Low Ramone, Max Schnell, Lewis Hamilton and Carlo Maserati have been spotted in the UK (although I've only seen the first 2 myself)

I'm unaware of the Popemobile being spotted

Comment

My Walmart has a Toy Shop Christmas display out with lots of Cars 2 singles. Shu and Miguel are the only new singles I could find.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

tru finds

rademaker francesco 29.99
                          new additions to the wooden cars range, rad springs mcq/ramone, tractor/new mater, dj/snot rod, - actually these looked pretty good, especially tractor and mater, was tempted but bought the bumbper save pity set instead, also had the chick and leakless sets(9.99)
                          spotted the christmas mater with antlers, at 7.99, I left them

also spotted my first christmas tree in a house in carrickfergus, beat that anyone!!!

Comment

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
                            Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            tru finds

rademaker francesco 29.99
                            new additions to the wooden cars range, rad springs mcq/ramone, tractor/new mater, dj/snot rod, - actually these looked pretty good, especially tractor and mater, was tempted but bought the bumbper save pity set instead, also had the chick and leakless sets(9.99)
                            spotted the christmas mater with antlers, at 7.99, I left them

also spotted my first christmas tree in a house in carrickfergus, beat that anyone!!!

They should be shot!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                              Nigel Gearsley, Hi-Low Ramone, Max Schnell, Lewis Hamilton and Carlo Maserati have been spotted in the UK (although I've only seen the first 2 myself)

I'm unaware of the Popemobile being spotted
                              I spotted 2 case f in a Tesco last night. One case was opened and all contents remained including the 3 Nigels and 3 Ramones. I didnt buy none as they were not wanted. Also got my lewis and carlos from Disney store yesterday. They had 12 lewis hamiltons in and I got one reserved. All gone when I arrived.
                              Max schnell is in case G. This is in Smyth's the toy shop at the moment and they have plenty of him.
                              Case J has been spotted in Tesco by me and yes I was beat by a fellow collector on here to it so dont worry guys they are coming out but all the kids want lewis. Lucky for me I have a friend in the US who has just got me 3 more lewis's, 1 carlos and 2 each of miguel and shu, same friend who has got me 2 lots of new rubber tires kmart cars plus posters.
                              Ordered a case from the US for my pope and popemobile. Wish there was 3 of each in the case but only 2 of each. They are really nice items, but just wish they hadnt put 2x submarine finn in there aswell.
                              How many more times Mattel do we have to say please no more repeats.
                              If they brought out a case full of hamiltons it wouldnt be enough but at least we would be able to pick up a few.

Comment

Same in Coventry Tesco, 2 'F' cases, 3 Ramones & 3 Nigels, no more new ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X