No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Smyths on my travels today, could believe what i saw.............16 cases of case 'G' and half a case of case 'J' (only because i'd had a root around)

Comment

Only need a Miguel & Piston McQueen now

Comment

Originally posted by millimoo View Post
        Only need a Miguel & Piston McQueen now
        i got one for you mate - text me!.....a miguel that is

Comment

All I'm missing is Lewis Hamilton (Long Card) Carlo Masterati, Hudson Hornet McQueen, & Mel Dorado!

Comment

Stopped by Meijer this morning to pick up Pringles and M&M's... walked by the toys department and noticed that the Finish Line Frenzy game (with the special McQueen with silver decals) was on sale for $11.99... bought one so I could open it to put in a display case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

2 new items found in ds today
              the oil rig play set at 40 quid and
              london diecast set at 25, this had a dd bus, the queen, a landrover with bear skin at the front and at the rear were holley and finn, looked good from a distance but on closer examination, the holley and finn were slightly larger than the normal sized versions, hrh looked quite small in comparison to the others and the landrover with the bearskin was near enough the height of the bus!, didnt purchase

Comment

No Taxi or Prince Wheeliam, I bet they'll wait until they've sold us the Ł25 set, then bring out a 7 or 8 car set for Ł40 with these in.

Comment

hold the front page!
                  got shu and miguel in tescos to night, 3.66 each, they were on a big standee advertising the uk dvd movie release, also spotted a few carslego reductions too

Comment

Heard that Mel Dorado has started to show up in Walmarts so decided to check after work. Struck out at the first one and no Mel at the second one either. Did find a Deluxe Pope and Popemobile to offer for trades though. First new cars I have found since Carla's crew chief back in June.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Yes Boogity! Thanks for the heads up found Miguel and Shu was around 7 of each.

Still not found Carlos Max or Lewis thou :-(

Comment

rippers, max is in smyths and debenhams, I think carlos was in tesco or smyths, but not 100%

Comment

No Smyths near me sadly and check I Debenhams when I can.. I've been searching Tesco like crazy for Lewis.. not had any luck in ages.. I thought I had lost my Cars finding mojo until Shu and Maguel tonight.

Comment

yeh, youve lost the ability to spell as well rippers!

Comment

Hi Guys haven't found lewis or carlos in any Tesco's but did see one Miguel in another Tesco hidden after id been to smyths but I had a big bit of luck and found 6 full cases of case H sitting on the top shelf and guess who got to open them. well I opened 3 cases and got 8 miguels and 7 shu's. Ive noticed there were 4 shu's and 3 Miguels per case and finally Mattel must be seeing sense as there were no Mater's. The very nice young guy told me he had put lewis on the shelf the week before whilst passing each case down to me. I had a very sad face for a moment as if they had had 6 cases of lewis in the week before that means there were 18 lewis hamiltons there but none when I looked.
                              I also give him the case back to put up on the top shelf again. What a nice guy letting me have everything I wanted. I now wish we had them super chase cars here now as Im sure I would of found one because I was able to open as many as I wanted. Hope when they arrive that happens. I believe I can get more but the smyths I got them from was a good 25miles away.

Comment

Does anyone know how much longer the 30% off Disney store sale? LMK !

Comment

Working...
                                X