No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, I agree, mattel should have bought out a case full of hamiltons in the uk, a case of alonsos in spain, etc, in fact if they hadda got the little twerp out in time for the british gp or the goodwood festival of speed they might justa cleaned up

its about time the toy buyers in tesco , asda, told mattel to sort themselves out, (or words to that effect)

Comment

Totally agree.

Comment

er in doors found a few christmas baubles in the works, a quid each, one had mater, one had chrismas hudson and the third had snow mcq
        nice little surprise, not bad at all!

Comment

Max Schnell in Sainsburys Coventry

Comment

sod all new in disney shop, but the 20 quid play sets were down to 15, still too pricey
            spotted 4 pack rubbers in txmaxx at a fiver (erasers!!!)
            and still the same dross in debenhams
            will check out smyths and 24 hour stressco tonight if I have time

Comment

nought new really in smyths
              tescos had more on the tops of their counters unopened than on their shelves, full unopened box of f and full unopened box of clip strips
              nothing exciting in sainsburys either

Comment

USPS delivers: 11/10/11

I helped one of my friends in Texas with a Deluxe Rescue Squad Mater single that she needed... in return, she sent me some new Cars2 singles which arrived 11/10/11:

Lewis Hamilton, Carlo Maserati, and Hudson Hornet Lightning McQueen singles...

This is my first Hudson Hornet Lightning McQueen (from the beginning of Cars2)... I need another one (or two or three or...)

I can now open a Carlo Maserati:

I hope I can find these in a store soon... and I hope you can too...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

first time ive seen hh mcq, looks like another mattel con to me

Comment

Hudson Hornet looks great to me:-)

I got this today in the post from amazon

Comment

How much was it Rippers?

Comment

Expensive! Worked out with import duties and shipping £68!
                        The blu ray plays fine on my uk player which is a relief

Comment

Very nice, Rippers... I saw it the first day it went on sale and even though I really wanted it, did not buy it... I told my wife it would be a wonderful birthday present or Christmas present... and since my birthday is before Christmas, I hope I don't have to wait 6 weeks for it...

I did receive this eBay purchase in the mail today:

Doesn't look like it has rivets...

$10.98 shipped...
                          Last edited by cac1959; 11-12-2011, 07:59 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Went Cars Hunting at multiple TRUs, Targets, WalMarts, and Kmarts over the weekend and found nothing new. Did get to stop in a Disney Store and took advantage of the 30% off to make sure Santa will be leaving an Oil Rig Playset and a Diecast Crabby under the tree. Now I just have to wait 6 more weeks to be able to play with them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice King, Chris hope mine arrive soon!

Comment

new in ds, a jap wakabi mater wth 2 pittys, 1.43 scale, made sounds, 15 quid , a bit steep for what you get,
                                nought else til report

Comment

Working...
                                X