Recent Finds: July 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
    mario, I am having a hard time seeing your pics, so if you want to just send me the launcher with Rip, I will take a better look at it
    ha ha

Comment

this is the last time I go look in tru during the summer months, there range is bloomin ridic, dont think theyve had ought new since christmas, and the stuff they have is never going to sell,
      think they need a half price sale and cut their sock holding

only thing of note is an olympic mini at 11.95, 3 quid cheaper than tesco town

Comment

about 16usd if u want a rip laucher. only if we can find more
        16 is for europe

Comment

Good to know that a Mattel Rip is out there...

Comment

Made a couple of stops today... nothing worth buying at Kohl's... The one Target I went to had 39 singles - 38 Finn and 1 Acer... The one TRU I went to had 1 one-piece Jeff Gorvette single and 5 of the 6 items from the Take Flight case on the pegs.

I also received an e-mail from MarknotaMack - he's continuing to have good luck Cars hunting on his US trip... here's his latest finds:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received another e-mail from MarknotaMack... he found these at a Walmart store on vacation:

They've also been spotted at Walmart in Texas... all we have here are 3 from the original case A (Finn/Tomber, Mater/Zen Master Pitty, McQueen/Francesco).

Great scores, MarknotaMack... thanks for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice to see some people are finding some new cars..love the rip launcher.

Nothing worth mentioning in any of our stores.

Comment

RIP! FINALLY!

I literally did a little dance around the room upon sight of that photo. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

just popped into asda living on way back from the gym

found the pope there for 7 quid, the old adage about red buses comes to mind.................

Comment

On the 4th of July I found the new Movie Moments 2 packs at a Walmart in Virginia. Bought the 2 Acer w/ helmet they had and one of the Ka-Chow Francesco 2packs.

The 2nd Acer was for a local guy I trade with. Yesterday my Target had the new 7 pack. Easy pass. Things are starting to look up. Been finding new stuff, but the majority of the stores still have the same old stuff.
                      Last edited by bobbyjack; 07-08-2012, 12:08 PM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

do my eyes deceive me is that 3.97 for a 2 pack, as victor meldrew would say I DO NOT BELIIEEVVE IT!

whats that in pounds, shillings and pence then

Comment

That's £2.56

I'll take one of each 2 pack please!!!

Comment

Hi All Im back from my vacation/holiday in the US and went the day before kmart day 8 and returned on Saturday. Had a really good time and after having a count up brought nearly 200 Cars from the Target 7 pack radiator springs set with sally to lots of kmart cars plus some take flight cars and 2 packs. Also found the 10 pack from TRU with all the racers. Like to thank Chris for putting on some of my pictures on here. Cant believe how cheap cars are, Walmart singles were $1.97, 2 packs $3.97, TRU cars were $4.19 and kmart were $3.99 all plus tax. TRU had the take flight and they were $5.99. Yes us in the UK are getting seriously ripped off.
                            Only been back 2 days and went to Smyths and found a Jeff Gorvette one piece, nothing else new but Asda have the movie moments with snot rod and boost for £3.49 so if you have an asda near you have a look and see what you find. There may be other 2 packs.
                            Will add a few pictures later for you all to see.

Comment

Awesome scores, MarknotaMack... it sounds like you did very well on your trip to the US... you've seen things in stores that I haven't... Walmart prices may be good, but selection around here is just the pegwarmers you see in the UK... And you've got a great deal on the Night Skyline Movie Moments.

US prices for singles
                              $1.97 at Walmart
                              $3.47 at Meijer
                              $3.49 at Target
                              $4.19 to $4.99 at Toys R US
                              $5.99 at Kohl's and Carson's

I agree that Cars prices are too high in the UK, Canada, Germany, Belgium and other countries... For years I've been saying, Cars sell in spite of Mattel, not because of Mattel.

Comment

Normally I wouldn't post until Sunday when I get back to work, but those of you in the U.S. might want to check this out. Right now TRU is running a special on Cars products; buy 2 get 3rd free. This afternoon I was able to get these...

Three brand new releases for less than 9 bucks including tax. Check it out tomorrow if you have a Toys R Us nearby!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X