No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: July 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've just been informed by a friend that he saw twin packs in home bargains today.i can't confirm the price (est £3.99)but i can confirm he saw sal machiani and zen master twin packs.go get em guys

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
      these were'nt the take flight diecasts,but the large hawk mcqueen which is still advertised on there
      There's a Home Bargains next to where I play football tonight. I'll pop in before I play. I hope they're open until 7pm

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
        i've just been informed by a friend that he saw twin packs in home bargains today.i can't confirm the price (est £3.99)but i can confirm he saw sal machiani and zen master twin packs.go get em guys
        They have been in B&M at the same price for a while as well :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
          They have been in B&M at the same price for a while as well :-)
          that's also good to know as well,thanks for the info rippers.
          i can confirm that they are indeed £3.99 and have the following packs in droves.

lmq and francesco
          mater and zen master pitty (with moustache)
          mater and sal machiani

Comment

apart from seeing the twin packs at home bargains,i also seen carla and francesco launchers today in debenhams.
            in tesco i opened a new case containing the new one piece jeff gorvette.no black base francesco in there.
            case had the following
            shu todoroki,miguel,luigi/guido,carla veloso,raoul,mel dorado,fillmore,rod torque,lewis,lmq,holley both on a mixture of new and old cardbacks.

Comment

whats a black base francesco then?
              spotted all that stuff in home bargains, gave em a wide birth, got a plastic clip together mater for 2.99 instead, much more fun

thank goodness there is tdf to take my mind of cars, and then theres the olympics, happy days (unless you happen to be that cretan from g4s!

Comment

francesco now has a black underneath of the car,instead of being white.

seen pope pinion and red in an asda today @ £7 each,seen loads of singles also in asda,rs ramone,shu,jeff,carla,prof z,lewis,raoul,all at £3.85 each.
                nothing of interest in tesco,smythsand TRU.

Comment

a few reductions in tesco, lego red at 14 quid and the big rc mcq is down to 37 (its the one simon got at 12.50)

also noticed the olympic stuff is starting to get reduced already

best find today however was the freebie in the sun, brad wiggins boards (see tdf post)

Comment

oh, forgot, the spy shifter mater is reduced to 12 quid

Comment

Hi all,

Gone a bit mad this month,hope my wife doesn;t find find out,as i'm looking over my shoulder as i write this !!!

Cho,John Lassetire,Guiseppe Motorazzi,Mach Matsuo,Bruno Motoreau,Austin Littleton,Bruce Boxman,Yokoza and Tanaka

Keep hunting those hard to finds
                      Gareth

Comment

Pictures please
                        Originally posted by MALDWYNJOHN View Post
                        Hi all,

Gone a bit mad this month,hope my wife doesn;t find find out,as i'm looking over my shoulder as i write this !!!

Cho,John Lassetire,Guiseppe Motorazzi,Mach Matsuo,Bruno Motoreau,Austin Littleton,Bruce Boxman,Yokoza and Tanaka

Gareth

Comment

Originally posted by MALDWYNJOHN View Post
                          Hi all,

Gareth
                          Where did you get these from??? As it's in the store finds thread and you're UK based I'm getting excited...

Comment

mr b, contain yourself, hes put it in the wrong post, but then again...........

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                            Where did you get these from??? As it's in the store finds thread and you're UK based I'm getting excited...

Comment

musicnywu1 found some new things at his Kmart out in southern California:

Micro Drifters Speedway:

(Photo used by permission of musicnywu1... thank you, music)

Hawk McQueen:

(Photo used by permission of musicnywu1... thank you, music)

No sign of either of those here in eastern Indiana.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The MicroDrifter stuff showed up in my Kmart this weekend. They had the Speedway and a Mack playset and Colossus. I had thought I might have wanted Colossus, but after seeing it person, I passed. The McQueen Hawk is cool, but way too expensive. My kids would have fun with it for a few minutes, but not worth the price. Right now I'm looking for Roger, but haven't seen it yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X