No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: July 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great score, bobbyjack... it looks like TRU has gotten in case E... They seem to be the only US retailer getting in new singles... the nearest TRU is 70 miles away...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I never thought id say it but .. Im actually pleased theres nothing new in stores at the moment. I lost my job last week which might explain if ive not been as active online.

I loved the look of the new triple packs from the Disney store UK (private eye mater and moon set) and at one point when i checked the site they were both in stock, however i just couldnt justify spending nearly £40 on them in the current situation.. It was a struggle to resist but means must i suppose

Hope Mattel are correct in saying the UK will see new cars around october/november as a new job should be secured by then

Comment

a unplanned visit to brislington toys r us (the boy spotted the sign as we were walking back to the car and insisted we went in) uncovered a random toons referee pitty and bell but nothing new in the diecast line

however they did have the micro drifters - four different packs for £5.99 each - i noticed there were already three variants of lmq in the four packs - good to see mattel are consistent across ranges!

Comment

victor.jpg

i finally found this at a walmart this morning. i really been wanting this for a while since my first name is victor. im finally happy

Comment

wooo hoooo just went to get some snacks and walked out with this.....
            miles axlerod.jpg

Comment

Nice scores, Victor... not everyone has a Car named after them in a movie... Victor is just starting to show up - I'd only seen it at one TRU...

And yuffie finds the Micro Drifters... I've yet to see them in a store either.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The great part is i only paid 1.97 for it. So i grabbed another vladimir and an extra LMQ for the contest.

Comment

found this today,a first sighting for me
                  max schnell on a new cut card.

Comment

I don't see many Max Schnells in the shops regardless of the cardback djjd21

Nice find - I always like seeing him on the pegs (well anyone but the "big 4")

Comment

Found the Micro Drifters in TRU. 3 different sets but I had to have the gold McQueen.
                      DSC01951.jpgDSC01952.jpgDSC01953.jpgDSC01957.jpg

Comment

forgot to mention about the micro drifters,they had loads of them yesterday and the raceway and also cars take flight items in smyths toys.

Comment

did they have the full selection of cars take flight jason?

they appear to have been removed from there website

Comment

these were'nt the take flight diecasts,but the large hawk mcqueen which is still advertised on there

Comment

thanks jason, saved me a long drive

Comment

Just got a text and a photo from musicnywu1... he found the Take Flight Deluxe Cars at Kmart in southern California this morning... Someone else reported finding them at a Target in Minnesota... it looks like the Take Flight product is going to be pretty popular with retailers... hopefully it's not going to be a repeat situation like the Cars2 launch where every retailer gets them, and some retailers don't sell them because everyone who wants them already has them.

Comment

Working...
                                X