No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: July 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my finds from Kmarts and Meijers (and a couple of trades)

Well it has been a GREAT July for us. Of course I had to make a 2 hr round trip drive to get some, a couple of trades, and a 32 hour drive to get others (ok so I was on vacation for this one...lol) but here is what I found....I will be offering some of this up in the trades section.

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Part 2 of my finds/trades

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

Hoping to pick up a COMPLETE set of carded Toy Story cars for the boys...find the harder to find ones all at one Kmart
      IMG_4794.jpg

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found these at the local Kmart this morning... they are tiny:

$5.99 each... I decided not to buy them... Our store had also put out 24 Kmart 7 Lightning McQueen with rubber tires... I left them all.

They also had for $22.99 the Space Mission Adventure playset with Roger, plastic Autonaut Mater, and the Toon DVD.

And I bought these on the way home from vacation yesterday:

This store had at least 2 full cases left.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Disney Store 'Sir Topper Deckington' in stock if anyone's interested.
          Ł8.00 plus delivery.
          http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...00012+1000208/
          Deckington.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
            Ł8.00 plus delivery.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]369[/ATTACH]
            just left about 10 of these at my local disney store along with max and miguel twin pack, not being a disney collector i had no need for these and unsure of the rarity

on a plus side for mattel collectors i found about 5 zen master pittys with tache for Ł5 from a small toy store at bluewater

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
              Ł8.00 plus delivery.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]369[/ATTACH]
              this is nice one, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, jonj... I still haven't seen a Zen Master Pitty with mustache... one of these days I'll find it at Big Lots...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found this at TRU today...

If anyone still needs him, I will offer it up for a trade. The package is all beat up, so this would be for "openers" only. Send me a PM if your kids have been bugging you about getting Mator. The stand and cans are fine.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My last update on store finds for July 2012... stopped by a few stores in southwestern Ohio yesterday...

1 out of 2 TRU stores had Micro Drifters... no Colossus... no Radiator Springs Classic singles or playsets... Spent 20 minutes in the store but no money... They checked to see if the second TRU had the Radiator Springs Classic items in stock but they did not... perhaps this weekend - next truck comes in on Friday.

1 out of 2 Target stores had done a partial reset... I found 2 Colossus XL but did not buy either... I've decided I'm not going to buy any of the Micro Drifters items, including Colossus... no new (or desirable) singles, Movie Moments, Deluxe... looks like both stores had discontinued launchers... further markdowns on Action Agents... Spent 20 minutes in 2 stores and no money.

1 Kmart had nothing new - in fact, this one didn't even have any Kmart 8 Cars out on display - I'd only bought 14 Cars there so they have to be somewhere... spent 15 minutes and no money.

Stopped at 1 Big Lots... same singles Case H... same 2 packs... but no Zen Master Pitty with mustache.

Stopped at 2 Walmart stores... nothing new in the way of Cars... no Batman Hot Wheels... spent 20 minutes and no money.

I drove 150 miles and spent no money on Cars... hopefully my friend found more of the Radiator Springs Classic singles for me in northern Indiana... I wanted to take and post photos of the Flo's V8 Cafe playset.

Comment

Just got a text with photos from my friend Chad, cptnmorgan_1972... here's what he found in northwest Indiana today:

He got me the other 4 singles that I needed: Fabulous Hudson Hornet, Dexter Hoover, The King, and Tex Dinoco:

He also saw the new version of the Tractor Tippin game:

Back:

Thank you, Chad!

Comment

Those tru classics look great

Comment

Working...
                        X