• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    The above package is stamped
    M21A

(sorry, couldn’t figure out how to edit previous post)

Leave a comment:

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    Just found these xrs mini racers at target in the valley (technically a part of Los Angeles, but over the hill and sooooo much hotter!)
    havent seen any new minis in awhile, was stoked to find these.
    Anyone know what numbers these would link up to?

anyone see any other new releases?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony Rice View Post
    Should the mini adventures be listed here also, they have some value I think.
    I'd have to go back and check out the older mini adventures, Tony... I have very few of them still carded - I opened most of mine without taking pictures..

We might be able to come up with a listing of them for archival purposes... they were discontinued several years ago and are not readily available at retail these days.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Should the mini adventures be listed here also, they have some value I think.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Here's a photo showing the first 12 Mini Racers that come in the single boxes.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Somewhere I saw a photo showing the 12 mini racers that are in Series 1 of the boxed mini racers... number 12 was shown as Red which was previously only available in a 3 pack... today the case of boxed mini racers was back on the shelf at the local Meijer store... I looked through the box and found #12... there was only one... I bought it... and that was the only one I bought.

When I got home I opened it... I am confirming that #12 is Red.

I'll try to find the photo showing 1-12, SamB2003.

Here's a photo showing the first 12 boxed Mini Racers singles:

Boxed Mini 12 Red

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Stopped at Meijer this morning before work... new box of Mini Racers... I was able to buy one each of 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, and 62... I think I'm finally caught up on the released blind bag singles.

I really like your list, Sam... it's so handy to let me know which ones I need or don't need... thank you.
    No problem...updated the list to include some missing upcoming releases and the new 15-pack with Gold Chick Hicks.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at Meijer this morning before work... new box of Mini Racers... I was able to buy one each of 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, and 62... I think I'm finally caught up on the released blind bag singles.

I really like your list, Sam... it's so handy to let me know which ones I need or don't need... thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great minis finds, Tony Rice and EjTronic!

I have yet to find Fillmore (#62) or the Metallic Sterling 3 pack... To answer your question about the 15 pack with N2O Cola and Sterling, EjTronic, it's been found at a few Target stores... it's what we'd call the second "wave" or release of the 15 packs... however, any Target I've been to has way too many of the first 15 pack - I'm not paying $30 plus tax for 2 minis that I don't have so I won't have them in my collection.

I still have taking pictures of the minis 3 packs on my To-Do list - hopefully sometime this week after the Easter holiday.

Leave a comment:

• EjTronic
    replied
    Found 3 pack of Metallic Sterling today. I've also seen that they released a 15 pack with N20 and Sterling but I have no idea where to find it. anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    I got 62 today, Filmore.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I'm glad to see the comments on this topic... We will do our best to answer those now and in the future.

In new particular order:

dj_me - you've found wave 4 mini racers with 56, 57, and 58
    CaliGalLA - the numbers that you mention, 40, and 47 through 52 have not been released yet... there isn't really any reason as to how Mattel releases Cars items, be they mini racers, 1:55 scale diecasts, Deluxe, etc... it's been that way since going back to 2006 with the first releases.
    Mrscarscrazy - I believe I have all the 3 packs of mini racers and will provide photos and a list of which 3 Cars are in which 3 packs but I won't be able to start on it for several days
    EjTronic - Red was in a very early released 3 pack... I don't recall seeing it recently but it's probably going to be re-released... also, I'm glad you've had luck at Kroger owned stores... I've found a few at Kroger Marketplace stores but not at regular Kroger grocery stores... I've found most of mine at Meijer and a couple at the only Kmart within 100 miles of home.

Leave a comment:

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    okay, so there is one thing i am confused on,,,the missing numbers:40, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52...are there bags with these numbers? i can't find any info on these online...maybe they skipped these numbers for some reason? any insight would be great! thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    Originally posted by brian_gandolfo View Post
    I've become quite obsessed with amassing the entire collection of these cars. I've put together a comprehensive spreadsheet for tracking. Hope others will find this compilation helpful.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    What does SHOW mean in your spreadsheet, it's where you denote blind, 3/pack, and whatnot...i just can't figure that one out...thanks

Leave a comment:

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    OP, thank you for this amazing list! i can't keep track of what we have and what we need... i just found miss fritter, gold ramone, jackson storm cruz ramirez (with the tape, when she was training) and rust-eze cruz ramirez at target. i'm in california, that's the only place i've seen them besides online. do you lnpw if there were any other new ones released after gold ramone, or is this all up to date? thanks again for all the great work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X