Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movieguy1919
    replied
    SamB2003...thank you for that list! But what is #12? It was missing from the list for Wave 3. Just curious so I can complete the set. Are there any others out there that are a secret or anything?

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Wow, great scores! Sorry for the late reply.

anyways, updated the list.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I found these 2 new 3 packs at the local Walmart this evening, July 25, 2018

Back of card with UPC Red & Mr Drippy 3 packs

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    Ok Chris, I’ve fixed the numbers now and put them into their waves respectively.
    Awesome, SamB2003! I appreciate your efforts... It's hard work doing that...

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Ok Chris, I’ve fixed the numbers now and put them into their waves respectively.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at Meijer before work this morning... found a box of the Wave 3 Mini Racers... asked on the PCD Facebook page if anyone knew which ones were new.

Went back at lunch and bought a set of 14 through 20 as well as a #38.

Here are the new ones (These are the numbers from Wave 3, the 2018 packaged ones)
    14 - Metallic Jackson Storm
    15 - Metallic Danny Swervez
    16 - Metallic Tim Treadless
    17 - Chester Whipplefilter
    18 - Cruz as Frances Beltline - this is the short-packed new one with only 1 in the case.
    19 - APB
    20 - Jimbo
    38 - Metallic Cruz Ramirez... I already had 14 and 38 as part of 3 packs

I think it's probably a good idea to post the numbers from Waves 1 and 2 (2017) and Wave 3 (2018)... that's how we will find them in stores and through online sellers... Many of the ones from 2017 have new numbers in 2018 and some of the ones from 2017 are not in Wave 3.

(P.S. I will work on getting a larger photo of this visual checklist that was posted on the PCD Facebook page... it's too small to see)

2018Minis_052518.PNG
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Late reply, but thanks!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Yes thanks. The code on the back of the bag relates to the model inside, saves me having to squeeze and fondle the packet like the Lego mini figures collectors do! I hadn’t seen the break down for the next wave so was unsure from 28 up what vehicle was coded to what number, now I do and can’t wait to pick up the rest. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Just to let you know, they are just numbered for fun, but not in random bags/pack sets though. (IDK how I would explain it)

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Thanks for posting....I knew what the first 28 were but didn’t know the rest. Some excellent mini racers still to find, look forward to seeing them. I have found 1-27 in the U.K to date. Happy hunting folks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X