X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    Great finds Chris! I know Wave 5 has hit my country, Australia, but it’s only been found in parts of Sydney, Melbourne and QLD so far. I live in Canberra, so I still haven’t found them here yet.
    Thank you, Sam! I hope they make it to your part of Australia soon.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Great finds Chris! I know Wave 5 has hit my country, Australia, but it’s only been found in parts of Sydney, Melbourne and QLD so far. I live in Canberra, so I still haven’t found them here yet.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I found Mini Racers from Wave 5 at the local Meijer over the weekend... 41 (Dinoco Chick Hicks), 56 (Brand New Mater), 57 (Gold McQueen), and 58 (Silver Tim Treadless)... and last night after bowling I found a wave 4 box at the local Kmart - as they were $2.99 plus tax each I only bought the 55 (Glow in the dark Tim Treadless).

41 and 57 are 1 per case... 56 and 58 are 2 per case.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I found the 4 newest 3 packs at the local Walmart a little bit before 7 this morning - I had to take my son to work... finding these made getting up at 5:30 this morning worth it.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Update - Added Wave 5

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    That's a lot of multi-pack mini racers... Thank you for adding those, SamB2003... I understand more singles have turned up in Australia, a few areas in the US, and maybe even the UK... it would be nice if distribution of mini racers and all Cars would get consistent and universal.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    UPDATE: Added pack exclusives I forgot a while ago

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    I see from t5ad that there is a new wave out, must say i,m very disappointed in therange, thought they might have made a few new next gens or racers...

Leave a comment:

• Keef
    replied
    I got Red from a 3 car pack, Mr Drippy is in one of these as well. Take a look at post #9 of this thread, there is a pic of them.

Leave a comment:

• cin3k
    replied
    i am very new in collecting the cars mini... that was love from firs “ride”
    can anyone kindly advise how to find cars from special education as RED and MR. Drippy?!

Leave a comment:

• Keef
    replied
    OK got it, thank you. I was thinking that there may have been variations between the different years releases.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    The mini racers Cars are the same... waves 1 and 2 were from 2017... waves 3 and 4 are 2018... Lightning McQueen is number 1 so he’s the same... Jackson Storm was 10 in Wave 1 but is 6 in Wave 3.... I’m only buying new Cars in Wave 3 and 4.... or buying first release singles if I didn’t buy the 10 pack, 15 pack, or 21 pack

Leave a comment:

• Keef
    replied
    From reading some of the above posts, are we saying that wave 1, 2 and 3 are using exactly the same cars with the same model numbers in some cases, ie is Wave 1 McQueen the same as the Wave 3 McQueen?
    I just want to check as I don't know much about the mini racers.
    Last edited by Keef; 10-16-2018, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    #12 is Smokey, Movieguy1919. Sorry, I forgot to add it.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Movieguy1919 View Post
    SamB2003...thank you for that list! But what is #12? It was missing from the list for Wave 3. Just curious so I can complete the set. Are there any others out there that are a secret or anything?
    #12 from Wave 3 may be Smokey... I can't confirm as I didn't buy it... I'm trying to only buy ones I did not have in wave 1 or wave 2.

Not sure about secrets... haven't seen a lot of posters either online or in stores... I haven't opened very many Cars in the last 18 months... running out of room to display them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X