Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    big asak, but could someone give me a list of all the next gen mini racers that are out, could it be done by race number as i,ve lost the will to memorise all of their names, many thanks, boogity

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Thanks for the write-up on the new 2021 Mini-Racers, FischAutoTechGarten... I enjoyed the pictures - if I see the Racing Red 3 pack and the 3 pack with Lizzie, I will probably buy them - I haven't bought any 2021 Mini Racers... I haven't found the blind box singles in stores and the person I was sharing cases with decided to concentrate on the 1:55 mainline diecasts.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    The last of the 2021 Mini-Racers that were leaked have arrived in Australia. That's the LMQ, Mater, Sally Racing Red cars and Rusty Rust-Eze and Lizzie. 2021 Advent Calendars have been given a new ship date of mid july to mid august. Final Blind Boxes from 2021 Series 3 have arrived in Australia as well. I'm not aware of anymore mini-racers that are scheduled to be released in 2021.

It's been particularly lean with just 2 new NexGenRacers (BarrydePedal and NickShift) for 2021 so far. Continuing to wait for the Jonas Carver No Stall NexGenRacer, as we really lack a good red NextGenRacer.

Rusty RustEze is a tease that suggest we could see Tex and Dusty RustEze. 2020s Francisco Bernoulli was a tease that suggest we could see some WGP Racers.

Guido is still MIA, despite being shown a few years back in a Blind Bag poster. It would be glorious to see him and a few other Pitties.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Great thanks Chris!,

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Does anyone know the box numbers for 2021 Series 3 ? Thanks in advance....!
    Look up to reply #167 in this thread... the picture shows what they should be... I haven't seen any 2021 singles blind boxes.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Does anyone know the box numbers for 2021 Series 3 ? Thanks in advance....!

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Just received my RadiatorSpringsRamone 10pack today. Have a photo of all the Ramone's in the Show Us Your Favorite folder here in the Forums. Not sure when we will get that BlindBox 2021 Series 3 set here in the USA. Eli still hasn't made it available yet..

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Also now here in the UK IN Asda, got the essentials for now.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    There is a new 2021 Series 3 Blind Box Case J floating around OZ now. Shane Cooper posted the cars and have added them to the charts he maintains.

image_5530.jpg

I thought Case G was bad, but this one looks to be one of the worst. Poor buyers will have a 1 in 4 chance of getting yet another Luigi, Mater or Flo.

However, when I look at the dimensions of the Mini-Siddely, and recall the recent release of the Mini-Tractor, it gives me hope for a Mini-Frank!
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 05-21-2021, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Thanks for your reply, I did check but the postage to the UK is as much as the item, kinda guess completing or being up to date with your collection is half of the attraction.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony Rice View Post
    I totally missed out on series 6 due to covid, anyone in the UK know where to get a complete box?
    Tony, I've yet to see any 2021 mini racers singles in a store... and while I am in the US, I have ordered full cases from Get Me Collectibles - you can send Eli an e-mail at getmecollectibles@gmail.com.

Many stores in many countries have cut back on toy orders due to the pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    I totally missed out on series 6 due to covid, anyone in the UK know where to get a complete box?

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    why oh why do retailers keep those blind boxes, wee scrots just open them and nick them, couldnt make any money,

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Found the 2021 series with Mack, Primer LMQ and Dinoco chopper in the U.K this week
    Great find, VANDANCE! Congratulations! I haven't seen any 2021 blind box minis in a store yet.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found the 2021 series with Mack, Primer LMQ and Dinoco chopper in the U.K this week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X