No announcement yet.

Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that there are 2 new next gen cars Spikey Fillups and Ryan Laneyand a 1 new present gen car Brick Yardley (even if it's the XRS scheme, which means we should receive a standard model too) in these new 3-pack releases.

(Now if we could just get a Guido)

I managed to grab the RustEze Wraps 3- pack.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
      Here is a checklist of all the Mini Racers that have been released so far. I hope you enjoy it!
      Thanks for maintaining this list. It has spared me from accidentally purchasing duplicates on multiple occasions!

Comment

Maybe a dumb question, BUT, are the mini racers that are now coming in the blind boxes the same as the ones in the blind packages?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrscarscrazy View Post
          Maybe a dumb question, BUT, are the mini racers that are now coming in the blind boxes the same as the ones in the blind packages?
          Good question, Mrscarscrazy... Series 1 of the mini racers in the blind boxes are all repeats from Cars mini racers that were originally release in blind packages or in the case of Red were released in a 3 pack... The newest blind box of mini racers, Series 3, contains some mini racers that are being released for the first time... I've yet to see any of the Series 3 blind box mini racers released in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So I realised that I never put the Nighttime in Radiator Springs series into the main post so I added that in.

Comment

Here are a few new mini racers 3 packs that I've seen in stores the last week... I bought the Dinoco Wraps and the Rusteze Wraps... I did not buy the 3 pack with non-metallic Dinoco Chick Hicks... I have since learned that the non-metallic Dinoco Chick Hicks has previously been released as a blind bag single - I haven't checked my minis singles to determine which ones I have and which ones I may still need.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Have those just arrived in stores in the UK? RustEzeWraps arrived in the US about 6 weeks ago, however, I purchased the others back in June/July here in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by ODwyerPW View Post
                  Have those just arrived in stores in the UK? RustEzeWraps arrived in the US about 6 weeks ago, however, I purchased the others back in June/July here in the USA.
                  I don't know if they have arrived in stores in the UK... they just showed up in Indiana and Ohio within the last week... can any of our UK members let us know if they've seen those 3 packs in UK stores?

Comment

Not seen any of the new packaging 3 packs in UK stores here, was hoping they would appear near xmas, i have to find other sources which can work out costly.

Rust eze wrap.JPG

Comment

Chris, for some reason I thought you were British. LOL.

The distribution of Mini-Racers is interesting, Europe, Malaysia, and Mexico for instance got Primer McQueen, the USA didn't.
                      But then I've seen some of these 3-packs for months in the Desert SouthWest and the Green NorthEast of the USA.

I did receive a little special vehicle today, though not sure if it's considered Cars Canon! LOL.
                      Wait, I just realized Pizza Planet Todd is one of the racers in the Thunder Hollow Crazy-8 Derby... and his Blimp/Missle thing on top blows up. He's definitely a character!
                      Last edited by ODwyerPW; 12-07-2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

These cars are official now: Aaron Clocker, Dud Throttlemen, Paul Conrev, Jack Depost and Blind Spot. They are available for sale in Europe anyway. Hope we get them in the USA soon.
                        2 new NexGens, 2 new currenGen Piston Cup Cars, and 1 new Derby Car. (Now if we could just get Junior Moon as a Legend! Darryl CarTrip as a Classic! and Guido and Lizzie and Rusty and Dusty Rust-Eze).

Comment

Originally posted by ODwyerPW View Post
                          These cars are official now: Aaron Clocker, Dud Throttlemen, Paul Conrev, Jack Depost and Blind Spot. They are available for sale in Europe anyway. Hope we get them in the USA soon.
                          2 new NexGens, 2 new currenGen Piston Cup Cars, and 1 new Derby Car. (Now if we could just get Junior Moon as a Legend! Darryl CarTrip as a Classic! and Guido and Lizzie and Rusty and Dusty Rust-Eze).
                          I like the looks of those new mini racers, ODwyerPW! Thank you for sharing! And I also like your new mini Todd, the Pizza Planet truck...

Comment

Working...
                          X