Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris,
    Looking at the Blind Box designations from Post 1... You have them as Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3... Eli often advertises them as Case A, Case B, Case C, Case D. Is Series 1 = Case A, Series 2 = Case B, etc..?

One thing I've gathered, and I don't know if it's country specific, but the Cases seem to have unique primary box Colors:

Case A - Red
    Case B - A lighter almost french Blue
    Case C - Yellow
    Case D - A more medium Blue.

Do these colors agree with your Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3, etc... designations?

Regarding the Blind Bags.. they are designated as Waves... they are always black, but have different Cars featured on the bags... I've bought allot of blind bags, but always throw the bags away, so I don't have any reference for you...

Peter

Comment

With the new Case D cars (5 new ones that never appeared in anything previously), I see a few cars spotted in spy shots that are not included:

#HolaAmigoRamone
      #GeorgeNewwin
      #RexRevler

So, I wonder if we will see a Case E soon? Hopefully it will have the long ago announced:
      Radiator Springs Series cars: #Guido
      Silver Series cars: #SilverLMQ
      Metallic Series cars: #MetallicMater, #MettalicGreenChickHicks
      Derby Racers Seires: #YellowMissFritter (non gold, non muddy)
      Cars 3 Series: #DinocoBlueLMQ (non metallic)
      Glow Series cars: #GlowMater

The last rumored car I haven't see is #HydraulicRedRamone that is part of the still unseen #NightTimeInRadiatorSprings 3-pack. <- Update.. He's available and I have him. I also have the Cars1LMQ and OfficerLMQ on order.

I'll attach a few fotos for my sources.

My wish lists, (I've made these up and they are totally unsubstantiated, but I've kept it to a healthy minimum):

Thomasville Series cars: #JuniorMoon, #SweetTea (With Junior Johnson passing away recently and the character having a few speaking parts in the movies... it's due as a MiniRacer).

Radiator Springs Series cars: #Lizzie, #Stanley, #Frank, #Tractor (regular), #Bessie, #Otis (I know, some of these are stretches because they didn't appear in Cars3 specifically)

Cars 3 Series cars: #Tex, #Dusty Rusteze, #Rusty Rusteze (these are key owners that should be represented by a MiniRacer.... after all Sterling was represented.) Make them a 3pack.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 02-17-2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

This is the announced case D of the Mini Racers according to Get Me Collectibles:

Mini Racers blind box case D $74 plus shipping
        #37 Blind Spot x2
        #38 Metallic Dino Lightning McQueen x4
        #39 Florida Ramone x4
        #40 Silver Sterling x3
        #41 XRS Jackson Storm x2
        #42 Dud Throttleman x4
        #43 Aaron Clocker x4
        #44 Paul Conrev x4
        #45 Louise Nash x2
        #46 Jack Depost x4
        #47 Dr Damage x1
        #48 Leroy Heming x2

I have a case on order - I'm sharing the case with a friend in Germany.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by FischAutoTechGarten View Post
          Chris,
          Looking at the Blind Box designations from Post 1... You have them as Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3... Eli often advertises them as Case A, Case B, Case C, Case D. Is Series 1 = Case A, Series 2 = Case B, etc..?

One thing I've gathered, and I don't know if it's country specific, but the Cases seem to have unique primary box Colors:

Case A - Red
          Case B - A lighter almost french Blue
          Case C - Yellow
          Case D - A more medium Blue.

Do these colors agree with your Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3, etc... designations?

Regarding the Blind Bags.. they are designated as Waves... they are always black, but have different Cars featured on the bags... I've bought allot of blind bags, but always throw the bags away, so I don't have any reference for you...

Peter
          Peter,

I don't know if I fully know the answers to your question... The very first box of blind bags mini racers contained just numbers 01 through 08... gradually Mattel released additional case which contained a few previously unreleased numbers and some of the repeats... then they changed the numbering scheme which meant almost all of the mini racers had different numbers.

As far as blind boxes are concerned, I've only seen (in stores) 2 different case A which come in red boxes and are labeled on the case box as Series 1... the first shipment had printed labels on each individual box... the second shipment had the labeling indented... I've not seen the outer cardboard case box that the case box came in... I have a case D on order that I hope to receive next week... I will take pictures of the box and inner boxes as I open them up... I will be able to see what the Series number is on the box... I'll post what I find once I find them... I'm trying to limit myself to just the new releases of the Mini Racers but I'm not buying 10 or 15 packs just to get 1 or 2 new Cars... someone posted pictures of a couple of new 10 packs which were shown on the PCD Facebook page from a French seller's eBay listing.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here are 2 new 10 packs of mini racers that are currently for sale by the eBay seller 06benal06 - located in France, I don't know if they ship outside of France.

Here's a link to one of the new 10 packs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VOITURES-CA...wAAOSwpUteBRtX

I won't be bidding on these since I have the blind box D case on order.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              I won't be bidding on these since I have the blind box D case on order.
              Me neither... I had already ordered the 5 cars I needed from BlindBox D .... so it would just be the #RoadTripRamone and #SteveSlickLePage that would interest me.... don't want to have the other 18 duplicates from 2 10packs just to get them. I'll wait on those two when they become available through some other means (just like I'm still doing with PrimerMcQueen).

Comment

Back to the blind bags, did they never release bag #'s 40 and 47-52?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrscarscrazy View Post
                  Back to the blind bags, did they never release bag #'s 40 and 47-52?
                  Correct - the numbers 40 and 47-52 were never released as blind bags.

Comment

Found Todd and the rest of wave 3 in boxes today, Todds just great a fun little car!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      Found Todd and the rest of wave 3 in boxes today, Todds just great a fun little car!
                      Awesome finds, VANDANCE! I don't have Todd or any of the rest of the new Wave 3 boxes yet... congratulations!

Comment

Yes thanks Chris, the new wave of mini racers have just been put out as part of the Asda / Walmart reset after Christmas. Thanks to the users on this site for keeping us all up to date with the box numbers as I had no idea what number Todd was until checking here. after a quick look I was able to easily find the new cars I needed.

Comment

I found the Mack Transport w/ 5 Cars, one of which is Primer Lightning McQueen. I live in Mexico in the winter and was delighted to find it available here on Mercado Libre (Mexican Ebay alternative). I purchased it and it shipped from Mexico City to my tiny Pueblo of Álamos Sonora Mex in under 7 days. (I've purchased many things on Mercado Libre and find it a safe option and affordable option.) Primer McQueen is the last #PixarCarsMiniRacer that I needed, not counting the recently shown RoadTripRamone and SteveLaPage 3packs in France. I'm keeping him in the box until I return to my home in Arizona and then I will put him with all of my other mini racers. (I have a tray of duplicates here in Álamos that I've been giving to kids.. that's been fun).

I'm delighted that he appears to be available in the short term in the Mack Transport here in Mexico (I've seen three listings.. between 899mxn, 999mxn and 1299mxn.. I got mine at 899mxn with free shipping... yeah.. about $45usd.. not bad). Anyway, that's why I included it in the Checklist thread, just to show that it seems to be available to us in North America by some means! I live in a tiny pueblo, so I don't know if major stores like Walmart, Elektra, Mega, Soriana, Ley are carrying it or not....

Comment

Updated 02/7/2020

Comment

Thanks SamB. I noted to that the Mack Transporter with the 5-pack is a different style too. Doesn't have the 5 cars across the top, but rather arranged in the right top corner..

Comment

Just when I thought I had every LMQ plus 2 customs, there are two more available:

Cars1 LMQ and Officer LMQ (from a cartoon). Anyway, have them ordered from Eli (good price ordered from his store) and they will sit in my NOB mailbox until I head up in two weeks.

Officer McQueen is interesting because he appears to be based off of Crusin' LMQ with his large oversized tires and no rear spoiler...
                                Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 02-17-2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X