No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: December 2012 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot speak for the entire US but i can tell you in New Jersey TRU has had absolutely no Case A or Case B or New 2 Packs. And really no new RS Classics for months.

Comment

• finds arnt just about cars merchandise
      whilst looking in asda direct met a guy going thru the range, to cut a long story short this bloke is a cars addict big, big style, could even be in the chris mould, high praise indeed, I gave him the site details so hopefully he will come on board,

also got me a finish line frenzy in home bargains, everything else had sold out, but did spot a holley with wings

Comment

• I have yet to see anybody spending a decent amount of times in the Cars section in my area. IEither I'm the only collector...or any of the other ones are pretty quick in and out

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• dont be so sure, this bloke has been collecting from 2006 and I havnt seen him before, so in north belfast there are at least 3, me, him and lurker ru5ty!
          Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
          I have yet to see anybody spending a decent amount of times in the Cars section in my area. IEither I'm the only collector...or any of the other ones are pretty quick in and out

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
            I have yet to see anybody spending a decent amount of times in the Cars section in my area. IEither I'm the only collector...or any of the other ones are pretty quick in and out
            Not so where I live and work. If I'm not quick about it, the new cars vanish fast. I've seen a lot of Case B remains everywhere but only found one Rip. The local guy I trade with hasn't found him at all.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• why are we the only collectors NOT trained in the art of the Ninja?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Not store purchases... but I wanted to share what the local Meijer and one Indianapolis Target store looked like yesterday...

Meijer:
                All the playsets are gone:

Singles: loads of Finn but they did add Finn, Francesco, Mater, and McQueen short cards (Lane Mates)

Micro Drifters and old Deluxe as well.

Here's the one Target store I was able to stop at last night on our way home from the airport:

No singles on the 3 pegs and none in back... NCF (not carry forward) Charge Ups... the old pegwarming 2 packs, Deluxe, and Take Flight... 4 packs, 7 packs, and 12 packs.

I stopped at one Walmart and found the case A dump bin and 2 cases of Movie Moments - left them all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to my local zellers last night. Same old same old on the pegs

I saw the denise beam pack there again. It is on sale...I'm thinking of buying. $14.99. However, I don't really want the other cars. Unibody, yes indeed. However, I was planning on purchasing as many of the 2 pack crew chiefs as I could. I guess I could give the extras to my son lol.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• is it me, or is there a car missing in the RS Ramone taget pack?
                    I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
                      is it me, or is there a car missing in the RS Ramone taget pack?
                      You're right - someone took the Sally that should be between Luigi and Ramone! I didn't even notice that last night... was disappointed that they had no singles on the pegs and none in the back.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Does that mean a delivery is expecte dcac1959???!!!

Hope so...

Comment

• chris, in the photo, what is that allinol thingy hanging on the blue peg board?

Comment

• thursdays finds
                            tru imaginext range down the 5.99
                            lidl, some nice cars 3d jigsaws, also a lovely kids first rc f1 ferrari, up to date with all the santander logos , etc, 15.99 (didnt buy)
                            home bargains, nought, and my friend did check out the back
                            tkmaxx, one soilitary movie moments, axelrod/tokyo party staff, 5.99, so tks should now be on the chase list

Comment

• boogity...the allinol box thing is a charger for the "charge up" range of cars.

They made it look like a gas station gas dispenser thing

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2011/05/...arged-for-fun/

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• thanks for that, forgot about that, as it didnt hit the uk

Comment

Working...
                                X