Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back on Sunday so can see what i can pick up for you guys. I know I wiped them out in some though! Lol!

Comment

• Popped into DS on Oxford St on my way home from work. Came out £50 poorer!! Got Victor, Maurice, Snotters, Kabuto, Vern, Greta, Hank, Tow Truck Tom, Franca and Brent. The cashier said he'd seen someone get Rip today and offered to check the stock room for me....but alas no Rip. Ah we'll cant win em all

Comment

• 50 notes. Ouch. That's quite a haul!

Was there just the one Snotters?

Comment

• There was only one snots I'm afraid, same for many of the others.

Comment

• Great pick up daul_p!!

Comment

• Wowsers! That's amazing! Must have been two different cases at once then! Nice find and will keep checking back on the disney store now! Xx

Comment

• If anyone happens upon a spare Rip whilst raiding DS please think of little ol me . I'll obviously do likewise and pick up any spares I spot on my travels.

Comment

• managed to grab the chauncy fayres box set in smyths today

nothing else of note - ds and morrisons had 2013 stock but nothing new and toys r us, tesco and asda were the usual waste of time

Comment

• The contents of the two Disney Store UK 'exclusive' cases are as follows ...

W1938-997W (Not numbered, but called W for simplicty) ~ Similar to US case 999H

RIP CLUTCHGONESKI (1)
                    LEWIS HAMILTON (2)
                    LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Cone) (2)
                    CRUISIN' LIGHTNING McQUEEN (2)
                    SNOT ROD (with Flames) (2)
                    KABUTO (2)
                    SUKI (1)
                    RACE TOW TRUCK TOM (1)
                    FLO (1)
                    BODY SHOP RAMONE (Green) (1)
                    SECURITY GUARD FINN McMISSILE (1)
                    GREM (with Weapon) (1)
                    TUBBS PACER (1)
                    FRANCESCA (CHASE) (1)
                    DONNA PITTS (1)
                    VICTOR PAVEONE (2)
                    BRAND NEW MATER (1)
                    LIGHTNING RAMONE (1)

W1938-997Y (Not numbered, but call it Y for simplicity) ~ Similar to US case 999J

BRENT MUSTANGBURGER (with Headphones) (1)
                    DAVID HOBBSCAP (with Headset) (1)
                    LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Racing Wheels) (3) ~ What happened to NATURE DRIVE McQUEEN?
                    WINGO (with Flames) (2)
                    SHERIFF (2)
                    THE KING (2)
                    FILLMORE (2)
                    FINN McMISSILE (1)
                    VICTOR H. (1)
                    FRANCA (1)
                    MAMA TOPOLINO (1)
                    VERN (1)
                    MAURICE WHEELKS (2)
                    YOU THE BOMB MATER (2)
                    GRETA BRUCHMAN (1)
                    HANK 'HALLOWEEN' MURPHY (1)

I'd like to thank the staff at Disney Stores Oxford Street and Kingston-upon-Thames for helping with the compilation of this information.

I have now got the full set, as I picked up a Victor Paveone at the Kingston store today. Sadly, they only had one!

Comment

• looks like cribbs ds had the remenants of the latter of those cases left today - no brent, maurice or hank

Comment

• no sign of case w
                        but got , hank, mo and victor, left vern as I didnt think much to him first time around, still dont

got a voucher for free on line delivery, valid til jan 14, check with a crew member, if they like the look of you you may get one

anyone see "toy hunter", its on quest , its about this guy who buys and sells collectors toys, being an american he,s a bit ott, but I suppose his hearts in the right place ( apologies to any americans reading this , but hey ho)

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                          no sign of case w
                          but got , hank, mo and victor, left vern as I didnt think much to him first time around, still dont

got a voucher for free on line delivery, valid til jan 14, check with a crew member, if they like the look of you you may get one

anyone see "toy hunter", its on quest , its about this guy who buys and sells collectors toys, being an american he,s a bit ott, but I suppose his hearts in the right place ( apologies to any americans reading this , but hey ho)
                          Americans probably think the English/British are all very polite, queue up patiently, never complain, take excuses for failure as being UK ...

... We used to be, but how times have changed, BUT no one still talks to anyone on the London Underground and we still think that people who talk to strangers are odd!

Comment

• nigel , thats only people south of the watford gap, the rest of us are normal!
                            Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                            Americans probably think the English/British are all very polite, queue up patiently, never complain, take excuses for failure as being UK ...

... We used to be, but how times have changed, BUT no one still talks to anyone on the London Underground and we still think that people who talk to strangers are odd!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

in this day and age talking to strangers can be dangerous anywhere
                              but we can only base our opinions of the English on what we see in the news and on your television shows that make it over here
                              and I don't believe all the English stereotypes are accurate for modern day Britain anymore than the stereotype that all Texans wear cowboy hats
                              i'm sure some americans believe you are as you described, but not all of us do
                              and if you believe the toy hunter is a bit odd that is your opinion and quite frankly he is a bit strange, but that's because he is so passionate about the toys lol

Comment

• Think whatever you like about the English - As long you love the Scottish you will be fine! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X