No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after weeks of nothing i was completely surprised to find this fellow guy in Duesseldorf, germany today. Nothing special for most of you, but nice find for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
      after weeks of nothing i was completely surprised to find this fellow guy in Duesseldorf, germany today. Nothing special for most of you, but nice find for me.

great find Markus

Comment

• thanks, i have found Materhosen and Dusty Mellows too, but i left them on the pegs. 15 € for one cars is a lot of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
          thanks, i have found Materhosen and Dusty Mellows too, but i left them on the pegs. 15 € for one cars is a lot of money.
          That really how much the Deluxes are in the Eurozone?!

Comment

• Congratulations on your awesome find, keonisdad!

At a Meijer store today I found a Chase Miles with hood as well as a Planes end cap - I found and bought Bravo.
            I'll add photos later...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              yes indeed, dad gum

Comment

• I hit a Kmart, a Target, 2 Walmarts, and a 5Below yesterday. No new case G or H or R singles, but I did find a FrancescoFanMater in Walmart.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

This wall race set is already on the Christmas list, even if I think they've been cheap in not laminating or even rolling the poster.

How do you know about the Bravo, Hector and Turbo Dusty set? I know they're pictured as unreleased Micro Drifters on the poster but s a set? Was there a pic on the reverse of this wall race box?
                  Yes, on the side of the wall tracks set it shows all the other Micro Drifter releases for Planes so far and the set with Bravo, Hector, and Turbo Dusty. Sorry I didn't clarify that.
                  Last edited by RBCars77; 07-21-2013, 06:03 PM.
                  RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• With a conference in South Bend (IN) Thursday and Friday, and heading up northwest of Detroit (MI) so my wife could go to a bridal shower for our soon to be daughter-in-law, I've driven over 1100 miles the last 4 days... I stopped and made a few Cars purchases:

Chase Miles Axelrod (x2), Mama Bernoulli 4 pack, I-Screamer, the Snot Rod/Wingo/McQueen Micro Drifters 3 pack, and from Planes, Bravo... lots of miles and not much in the way of Cars.

Target and Meijer in Indiana and Michigan seem to be stuck on case G and older singles... Toys R Us and Kmart don't have much... and other than the new Deluxe Toons and Micro Drifters, Walmart hasn't gotten much in since before Easter... I didn't find much in the way of Cars at TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately they are..
                      A single Car is about € 8.- (more than $10.-!)

When I (we) see what you guys pay in the US, it really frustrates me..
                      Some of the harder to get Cars, they sometimes charge more..
                      Add the fantastic Mattel distribution, and you can imagine how much fun it is collecting in Europe !
                      Cars Addict

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                        Yes, on the side of the wall tracks set it shows all the other Micro Drifter releases for Planes so far and the set with Bravo, Hector, and Turbo Dusty. Sorry I didn't clarify that.
                        No problem, assumed as much. Shame you didn't grab a quick pic though. Nothing on T5 as yet on this forthcoming set.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                          Yeah, unfortunately they are..
                          A single Car is about € 8.- (more than $10.-!)

When I (we) see what you guys pay in the US, it really frustrates me..
                          Some of the harder to get Cars, they sometimes charge more..
                          Add the fantastic Mattel distribution, and you can imagine how much fun it is collecting in Europe !
                          copy that DiZz, copy that. We european collectors have to pay a fortune on cars and some grands (over the years) for the shipping, tax and customs fees, but what can we do ? The addiction is stronger than the common sense. But to be honest, i would love to shop at Target and Walmart and buy cars at ridiculous low prices in comparison to 8 € for a single and 15 € for a so called Deluxe car. The good thing is, that i have found some great people that makes it so much easier to get the cars i need. A big shout-out to my buddy carslover and tachomint.

Comment

No problem, assumed as much. Shame you didn't grab a quick pic though. Nothing on T5 as yet on this forthcoming set.
                            Here, I found the set on ebay if you want to check it out, it looks pretty cool. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...item5d41b942e6
                            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Found at Target :-)

Comment

• nice find scavenger!

Comment

Working...
                                X