No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol yeah I would certainly never try to talk someone into liking a purple car...but those tractors are awesome looking!! Now my 3yr old daughter may fight you on the purple mater!! :-D
    Last edited by Scavenger; 07-04-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Found these at Target, unfortunately no El Chupacabra pack.
      Last edited by RBCars77; 07-05-2013, 02:07 AM.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

why would ds produce that purple mater, it looks completely and utterly pants,
        surprised they havnt produced a polka dot one , a green one, a yellow one and a white one, if you get my drift, no pun intended!

Comment

Why did they make a black Tractor?

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Found these off the beaten path out in eastern NC in an old Kmart. I couldn't gauge their worth b/c I couldn't find any eBay listings on my phone, but I had never seen them in the wild before.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
              Found these off the beaten path out in eastern NC in an old Kmart. I couldn't gauge their worth b/c I couldn't find any eBay listings on my phone, but I had never seen them in the wild before.

Sweet find Odisn!! You never know what's hiding in Kmarts stock rooms!!

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
                Why did they make a black Tractor?
                Its a "cow" tractor

And they can make anything they like now they've finally released this...

Comment

nice find odisn
                  as far as I know they have never been re-released
                  so they are not real common

Comment

odisn,

I just sold one for $27.77 and a another from $24 NOT on eBay! AWESOME trade bait as well

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find, odisn! The Francesco/Crew Chief 2 pack was not easy to find in stores... I don't think I every left one behind.

I don't think it's asking too much to be able to walk into a store and find new Cars merchandise... but it seems as if it is.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Excellent find! I NEVER saw these in the wild anywhere either. Dag gum ... I need to add that to the "never seen in the wild" list! I obviously oppressed that memory lolol

Comment

That's an awesome find odisn, never seen these at all, wild or not

Comment

Awesome find! I think I only saw Francesco's crew chief once.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Bought 2 more Darrell Cartrip with headset at a Fort Wayne Target today... I didn't need them, but they were there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not my find but someone over at CTT just found Rasta Mater and Tormentors Biggest Fan at Walmart in the new packaging. Not sure what state this was found at what else is in the case?

Comment

Working...
                                X