Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice find i like the fighter jets

Comment

• I finally found this set with Chauncy.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
        I finally found this set with Chauncy.
        Congrats on your find! I have seen it several times but just cant spend $30 for it!!
        On a side note it is reported at T5 that the Sarge in this set is a variant! Makes it a little more worth it I suppose?
        Also in the same report it says that some of the LMQ's in this set are a one piece and others are a two piece. If I can see your picture correctly it looks as though yours is a one piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          Congrats on your find! I have seen it several times but just cant spend $30 for it!!
          On a side note it is reported at T5 that the Sarge in this set is a variant! Makes it a little more worth it I suppose?
          Also in the same report it says that some of the LMQ's in this set are a one piece and others are a two piece. If I can see your picture correctly it looks as though yours is a one piece.
          Every target in my area has at least 3 of these sitting on the shelf. If they make 50% off, I will bite.

Comment

Yes, you are correct the McQueen is one piece. Also I wanted to get this pack so I could have a Flo for my Cars 2 collection, since she hasn't been released in a Cars 2 pack until now.
            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• found these today

DSCN0317.jpg

Comment

• Picked up these yesterdays:

Cars Addict

Comment

• Great scores, carslover and DiZz...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Very nice DiZz & carslover!

Comment

• Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                      Picked up these yesterdays:

wow, i see 6 cars and 90 € gone for good, lol

Comment

Just out of interest what is the variation on Sarge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
                          Just out of interest what is the variation on Sarge?
                          I couldn't even tell from the Post on T5 since it's such a little variation. I think it had something to do with the eyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                            wow, i see 6 cars and 90 € gone for good, lol

Talking to the store manager paid off well!
                            Gave me a nice discount if I would buy these 6.

So not too bad after all..
                            Cars Addict

Comment

• Originally posted by David&davidmcqueen View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2674[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2675[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2676[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2677[/ATTACH]

my son and i got this from tru & target lastnight,He was exited for the new additions.
                              I realize this purchase was last week but which Target or TRU did you find Lil'Torquey Pistons? I live in Henderson & am looking for him. Thanks!

Comment

• Had to run to Dayton tonight to meet up with family... met at a Target and of course I had to go in and look... found the Planes endcap... and on one side of the display I found a Chase Miles with Hood...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X