No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a few stops today and Targets restocked with case g! I picked up 2 Chase Miles. I am adding them to my haves for anyone that might be in need!

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
      Pics of the back:

The sticker on the lower left corner, indicates for me that these came from the UK.
      Have received more Cars from the UK with these stickers on the back.
      Countries from Eastern Europe do have the same stickers, just in their own language.

I did a Google search, and I suspected, they came up with Amazon.com NOT Amazon.co.uk, so they are definitely NOT from the UK.

Comment

These are International Cards, US seems rather unlikely.
        Seller I bought them from also told me he got them from someone of the UK.
        Doing some research myself as well.
        Found something that might be interesting.
        Have to check to be sure..will let you know when I am..
        Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
          These are International Cards, US seems rather unlikely.
          Seller I bought them from also told me he got them from someone of the UK.
          Doing some research myself as well.
          Found something that might be interesting.
          Have to check to be sure..will let you know when I am..
          The two reference numbers are Amazon ASIN: numbers. In my search results, I found the same products in seven different Amazon territories including the UK (Fun Collectables / AKA The Beannieman on eBay).

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

Fun Collectables has them for Ł9.99 GBP. A seller in the US (In Demand Toys) has them for $14.99 USD and various European (diesen Anbitern) has them for 7.99 Euros!

No one is going to buy them from the UK seller and sell them on for a loss, are they?

Also Fun Collectables only package these in Jiffy Bags and they are in too good condition to have come from this seller! Unless someone paid the extra Ł10 to have them posted in box!? I don't think so!

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
            The two reference numbers are Amazon ASIN: numbers. In my search results, I found the same products in seven different Amazon territories including the UK (Fun Collectables / AKA The Beannieman on eBay).

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

Fun Collectables has them for Ł9.99 GBP. A seller in the US (In Demand Toys) has them for $14.99 USD and various European (diesen Anbitern) has them for 7.99 Euros!

No one is going to buy them from the UK seller and sell them on for a loss, are they?

Also Fun Collectables only package these in Jiffy Bags and they are in too good condition to have come from this seller! Unless someone paid the extra Ł10 to have them posted in box!? I don't think so!
            I paid € 9,- each, since they are (were) not available in the Netherlands.
            The guy I got them from, told me he buys larger quantities from his contact in the UK (>100 pcs).
            He buys them directly instead of buying them on a online shop.
            "diesen Anbitern" means "these Sellers". If you click on it, you'll see Fun Collectables will pop up (again!)
            Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
              Made a few stops today and Targets restocked with case g! I picked up 2 Chase Miles. I am adding them to my haves for anyone that might be in need!
              Looks like I'll be hitting Target today. Thanks jestrjef!

Comment

Someone on the CTT forum has apparently found 2013 Case R with Super Chase Yukio at a Target in Las Vegas, along with Rip Clutchgoneski, Snot Rod w/ Flames, Victor Paveone, etc.
                No pics of it at the moment but hopefully there will be soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                  Someone on the CTT forum has apparently found 2013 Case R with Super Chase Yukio at a Target in Las Vegas, along with Rip Clutchgoneski, Snot Rod w/ Flames, Victor Paveone, etc.
                  No pics of it at the moment but hopefully there will be soon!
                  Very interesting!

Comment

photo.jpg photo.jpg photo.jpg
                    found this at kmart sorry for the pic quality
                    Last edited by David&davidmcqueen; 07-12-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/l-...w288-h215-p-no
                      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/nm...w287-h215-p-no
                      walmart and toys r us.

Comment

20130711_122401.jpg
                        20130711_122336.jpg
                        20130711_122401.jpg
                        1373575341833.jpg
                        1373575988803.jpg
                        20130711_122352.jpg
                        i,m pretty pleased with my new additions,i got them from toys r us,walmart & kmart.

Comment

Awesome pick ups David&davidmcqueen!!

Comment

thank you jestrjef. for being a roocky poster i think did ok. but i need to upper the quality of my pic.

Comment

found these today
                              DSCN0282.jpg

Comment

After not finding anything close to G back home, a couple of targets in San Diego seem to be having a Darrel Cartrip with headset peg warming problem...

Comment

Working...
                                X