Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
    I found the new case of Carbon racers today at Toys R Us

I presume that the case code is DHM75-957C (based on the previous case)

The contents are:

Lightning McQueen x3
    Miguel Camino x2
    Max Schnell x2
    Rip Clutchgoneski x1
    Francesco Bernoulli x1
    Shu Todoroki x1
    Jeff Gorvette x1
    Carla Veloso x1
    Awesome find, rossibutton! I'm glad that the new singles have arrived in the UK... I'm looking forward to adding the 5 new Carbon Racers to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Picked up vic vanley in smyths recently, he was the only new car there, anyone know what case he is from and what else would have been with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
        Picked up vic vanley in smyths recently, he was the only new car there, anyone know what case he is from and what else would have been with him?

He's in Case J and is the only new car in the case, so you didn't miss any other new ones.
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Ok, that's good to know, thanks!

Comment

• Found mater with balloon, bob pulley and retread in morrisons today, my son was very excited to get re-tread as we still don't have all the pcr's. If only gaskets would also get a re-release, that would be great!

Comment

• Gask-Its is scheduled for a release in the Movie Moments line.

Comment

• Any word on which countries are likely to get the movie moments outside of the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                  Any word on which countries are likely to get the movie moments outside of the US?

There hasn't been any news about where they'll show up. They've only been found at Kroger's stores in the US.

Comment

• It is said that a week is a long time in politics! A day is a long time in Cars collecting!

Before and after football on Tuesday, I did a marathon visit to loads of ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Tesco stores that have a toy department and have a recent history of selling Cars! Apart from a couple ASDA and Sainsburys having a few old (mostly L case Cars), I saw no other Cars, old or new in any of the other stores. Most didn't even have the Cars price ticket / placeholder. Maybe new Cars are on their way in the Autumn resets? I had a look at a few Wilko's too. Possible remnants of the 959Q case. It's difficult to say as there are many repeated Cars and the case dates overlap, 959L (0876EAA) and 959Q (0806EAA). Too many 959L cases were ordered / produced in three batches, 3525EAA, 0186EAA and 0876EAA. The latter two being affected by Sellotape supplanting the glue problem!

The good news (today) is that I'm glad I didn't buy Cars in the 959Q case at Hamleys' high price of Ł8 last Saturday. I found five 959Q cases in Bentalls, Kingston-Upon-Thames today. On close inspection, all 120 Cars (they'd just put them out) were on excellent/mint cards with no Sellotape / glue problem!

Apart from the RS Classics at TRU last week, that was my first significant Cars haul for FIVE months!

The drought is over! Hurray!

I bought Austin Littleton, Holley Shiftwell/taser, Mater/balloon and Jeff Gorvette. Although Jeff is a frequent repeat, the 2016 series represents the first time that all eleven Cars 2 WGP racers have been released as singles together in one year! Although Rip Clutchgoneski was allocated No. 36 in the Cars 2 series, there were production problems preventing him from being released until 2013 themes!

Comment

• thought for a minute you had done a marathon,,,, still its early morning
                      was speaking to a family yersterdaay who had just come back from carsland!
                      I have to plan this somehow
                      think i,ll fly into in to watch the indy 500, pick up cac on way past , head to route 66 and then la and then wake up and have me cornflakes

Comment

• Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                        He's in Case J and is the only new car in the case, so you didn't miss any other new ones.
                        The Vic Vanley case (international 959T) has also been found in Toys R Us in the UK. He's the only new car in that case.

It looks like we have 959Q, 959R, 959S and 959T in the UK.

The full contents of the latest RS Classic singles case (12A?) is as follows:

Bug Mouth Lighting McQueen - 3
                        One Eye Mater - 2
                        Timothy 'Timezone' Truecoat - 2
                        Radiator Springs Lighting McQueen - 2
                        Greta - 1
                        Costanza Della Corsa - 1
                        Doc -1

Comment

• Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                          There hasn't been any news about where they'll show up. They've only been found at Kroger's stores in the US.
                          They have been found at Kroger stores, Fry's Marketplace, and most recently I found them at HEB (grocery store exclusive to Texas).

Comment

• Found Timothy and Mater in the RS classics series and Vic Vanley from the main line in TRU today.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                              Found Timothy and Mater in the RS classics series and Vic Vanley from the main line in TRU today.
                              Awesome find, VANDANCE! Congratulations! I still haven't found Vic Vanley in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found Vic Vanley at Toys R Us, also found the first Hot Wheels 2017 Case at ASDA

Comment

Working...
                                X