Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamB2003
    replied
    The TRU in Majura had the 2018 launchers, which made me surprised when I saw them.

So, I picked up Floyd Mulvihill today and the Racing Legends 4 pack at another TRU.

Also, I got Darren Leadfoot in Target tonight. I'll post an collection update about it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Scored Patty, Pileup and Ryan "Inside" Laney from Kmart the other day! Still looking for Chase and Bubba tho, doubt I'll find SC Frances

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    The TRU in Belconnen in my area doesn't have new Cars 3 cars, just some old ones which I have and a very few ones from last year.

I also picked up Patty (black roof variant) at Kmart yesterday.
    Great find! Still looking for Patty, Pileup, SC Frances, Chase, Bubba and Ryan, but I might be going to Kmart tonight, so if I do, hopefully I find them...

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    The TRU in Belconnen in my area doesn't have new Cars 3 cars, just some old ones which I have and a very few ones from last year.

I also picked up Patty (black roof variant) at Kmart yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    2016 cars that I saw at Toyworld (I have all of them, so I left them all)
    2016carstoyworld.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Scored Mini Racers Smokey at Kmart today! Also was at Toyworld and saw that they had restocked with 2016 cars, lol. Will try and post a pic if I can

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Oh and btw, the new 2018 launchers are at TRU in Australia. I saw LMQ and Brian Spark there today but I wasn't allowed to get Brian

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Noice!

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    I also picked up a Rusteze LMQ too, Aus.

EDIT: I also said this thing in the PCD Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Scored Rust-eze Lightning McQueen and the long variant Smokey from Kmart today!

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Sweet! I'm still calling my stores every couple days. Trying to track that set down.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Great find, cac1959! Still yet to find that 4-pack myself.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a quick trip to Indianapolis after work tonight to pick up something we’d ordered... stopped at a few stores after dinner... nothing at TRU, Meijer, or the 2nd Target... pleasantly surprised to find this at the 1st Target we stopped at:

$15.99 plus tax... of course when you factor in the 7 gallons of gas we used on our trip at $2.50 per gallon... I’m very glad to add this 4 pack with 4 new next generation racers to my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    There is no sign of the new Cars 3 cases (like Ernie Gearson, Darren Leadfoot, Pushover) here in my area, Canberra.

Btw, I haven’t been to the shops in a while to collect.
    Oh, ok. I'm in Melbourne, so maybe we get specific Cars before Canberra and vice versa.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    There is no sign of the new Cars 3 cases (like Ernie Gearson, Darren Leadfoot, Pushover) here in my area, Canberra.

Btw, I haven’t been to the shops in a while to collect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X