Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice score, Aussie McQueen - I have yet to see any of those in stores other than Darren but I too already have them... Congrats on your score.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Scored Ernie Gearson and Fishtail at Kmart Australia last night. A great deal, only $7 each! Saw Roscoe, Jimbo, Darren, Pushover etc but left them as I already have them

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Those two are really nice models IMO. Really looking forward to adding them to the party.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    The 20" McQueen is $24.99 at US Toys R US stores...

No sign of the new Radiator Springs Classics singles at US TRU stores - they've been found in the UK, Europe, and Canada.
    got the ramone and mcqueen the other day, have to say ramone looks class with his whitewalls

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    the mcqueen to the right of tractor is good, its 34 quid over here, can u rem what price it is! thats on my radar
    The 20" McQueen is $24.99 at US Toys R US stores...

No sign of the new Radiator Springs Classics singles at US TRU stores - they've been found in the UK, Europe, and Canada.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    the mcqueen to the right of tractor is good, its 34 quid over here, can u rem what price it is! thats on my radar

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at an Indianapolis ToysRUS this afternoon on our way home from southern Indiana... found and left the new Radiator Springs Classics Tractor and Red... thought I’d missed out on Scott Tiller... but kept on looking...
    and hidden behind the.boxed sets, I found one... even though it had tape holding the blister to the cardback I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Awesome finds!!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    must say I like jocko

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at 2 small town Walmart stores today... found and bought new Cars at both.

Jocko Flocko Mack Hauler.

Case C 2 packs... no Jeff/King.

8796152248 is the Hauler UPC... UPC for 2 packs are 8796150270, 8796150272, 8796150274, and 8796150276...

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at a few stores in the Indianapolis area last Saturday on my way to a wedding in southern Indiana 4 hours away... saw and bought these at 2 ToysRUS stores

I chose not to buy the Fillmore as I have it from years ago.

Nothing at Ollies, 2 Marshall’s, Ross, or Target... I didn't stop anywhere to shop on the way home, just a quick stop for gas.

I’ve seen that others have found the new Jocko Flocko Mack Hauler at Walmart and new singles at ToysRUS so I may check Indy stores sometime this week.

Our 4 year old grandson will be at the house later today - I'm looking forward to him working the new Cars puzzles.

By the way, Brickseek is no longer showing specific inventory numbers for any Target items (not just Cars) - it appears that Target filed a Cease-and-Desist letter against Brickseek... and supposedly the Target store inventory scanners no longer tell if there is more product in the back... Target needs to remember that we decide where we spend our money - I may be spending my money at other stores.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at a few stores in northern Kentucky Friday night... saw Arvy at a Walmart... bought 2 Fabulous Lightning McQueen at ToysRUS - no trophy Cars or Christmas Cars... bought the new Motor Speedway of the South boxed set at Target.

Bought 4 new Cars 3 puzzles at Dollar Tree for my 4 year old grandson to work:

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at the local Best Buy at lunch today... zoolert showed 8 singles in stock compared to the 1 I found earlier this week... there were 6 on the pegs... but I found and bought the 2 I most wanted they were $3.99 each plus tax.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a trip to southwest Ohio yesterday... I bought a few more Demo Derby Movie Moments singles as well as a 5 pack at a Walmart store... and at a Best Buy I found these singles:

I know many of you use the Brickseek inventory checker to see inventory of Cars items at Target and/or Walmart stores... I was looking for something that would help me find inventory of items at Best Buy... I found and used this: https://www.zoolert.com/bestbuy-inventory-checker/ The SKU for the minis is 5729303... the SKU for singles is 5729300... The SKU for Deluxe is 5729301... Singles are $3.99 at Best Buy... Mnis are $1.99... Deluxe are $6.99.

I'd gone to Best Buy hoping to find more Mini Racers - this store was showing inventory of 69 Mini Racers... it turns out they had 3 boxes of the case that includes new Mini Racers 13 and 14... I was hoping to find 15-17 or 18-24.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a trip to southwest Ohio last Saturday... my wife wanted to come with me so we had to do more than Cars shop... I did find a few things... got Miss Fritter and Fabulous Lightning McQueen from Kohl's... I finally found Mini Racers 09 through 14 at a Best Buy store... and I found a couple of new items at a Target store.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X