X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
    Nice scores! Same exact thing for me today. I had them already from GetMeCollectibles, found them at Meijer, and it took a while for them to get it sorted out in the system. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    Awesome scores, cac1959 and RCcars5!

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    Sweet deal, congrats guys!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Sweet deal, congrats guys!

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Stopped at the local Meijer before I went to work this morning... I found something new:

While I already had Fillmore and Flo from Get Me Collectibles, I was glad to pick up another one of each for my collection and to take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale... these were not in the system so it took a little effort to be able to purchase them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice scores! Same exact thing for me today. I had them already from GetMeCollectibles, found them at Meijer, and it took a while for them to get it sorted out in the system. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at the local Meijer before I went to work this morning... I found something new:

While I already had Fillmore and Flo from Get Me Collectibles, I was glad to pick up another one of each for my collection and to take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale... these were not in the system so it took a little effort to be able to purchase them.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Went on a mini Cars hunt yesterday and came back with some great finds!
    Mini Racers Cars 3 Series 3 Pack (Rust-eze Cruz, LMQ and Jackson) - TRU
    Mini Racers Metallic Series 3 Pack (Metallic FLMQ, Metallic Cruz and Metallic Jackson) - Tru
    Mr. Drippy - Kmart

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Not for a lack of trying... I finally found a few new Cars at an Indianapolis area Target yesterday.

I’ve only seen a new shipper at 1 Walmart store... I’ve seen dump bins with the Taco/Cigalert Case at several Walmart stores... found the Taco Case at 5 Target stores... nothing new at TRU... finally saw Case B Deluxe at Meijer- don’t need Dr Damage

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    They do indeed, the next gen trailers look like Jackson Storm's. But I only recall seeing the back end\loading ramp of them. I wanna say the scene where Cal Weathers is telling McQ he's going to retire.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice find, chef86! I'm looking forward to adding the Vitoline Hauler to my collection.

Good question as to whether there will be 2 versions of haulers... I'll have to look at the movie to see if some of the haulers changed from traditional Piston Cup racer to next generation racer when their racer became next generation.

Leave a comment:

• chef86
    replied
    The newest thing I found in Canada is the Vitoline hauler last week. I have a question. Will the haulers come in two versions as well, old and next gen ?

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    I finally found a dump bin at 2 different Walmart stores yesterday... it was crammed full of the case with Taco/Cigalert/Fabulous Lightning McQueen... I'd have been thrilled to see that case 3 months ago... this weekend, not so much.

At the 2nd store with a dump bin I also found a shipper... the singles were picked over... but I did find Bubba Wheelhouse (next generation Transberry Juice)... and I found several Smokey with long bed (both with and without posters). Jackson Storm with and without poster, and 1 each of Cars 3 Shiny Wax and Spare Mint... I bought 12 singles total... still hope to find Ryan Inside Laney, Chase Racelott, and more in stores.... I'm off work this coming week and hope to spend 1 day on a Cars hunt.

Other US members have reported finding new Cars or new Cars displays at Walmart, Target, and Kmart stores (if you still have Kmart stores open near you)... only 3 of 25 Kmart stores that were within 100 miles have my home remain open... I went near 2 of them yesterday on a 340 mile round trip to southern Indiana and made no effort to stop by either.

Nice finds, Aussie McQueen... that includes both your Australia Target find and your swap meet finds - I believe our UK members also use the term swap meet to describe what we call a flea market in the US.
    Thanks, cac1959! You have some great finds too!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I finally found a dump bin at 2 different Walmart stores yesterday... it was crammed full of the case with Taco/Cigalert/Fabulous Lightning McQueen... I'd have been thrilled to see that case 3 months ago... this weekend, not so much.

At the 2nd store with a dump bin I also found a shipper... the singles were picked over... but I did find Bubba Wheelhouse (next generation Transberry Juice)... and I found several Smokey with long bed (both with and without posters). Jackson Storm with and without poster, and 1 each of Cars 3 Shiny Wax and Spare Mint... I bought 12 singles total... still hope to find Ryan Inside Laney, Chase Racelott, and more in stores.... I'm off work this coming week and hope to spend 1 day on a Cars hunt.

Other US members have reported finding new Cars or new Cars displays at Walmart, Target, and Kmart stores (if you still have Kmart stores open near you)... only 3 of 25 Kmart stores that were within 100 miles have my home remain open... I went near 2 of them yesterday on a 340 mile round trip to southern Indiana and made no effort to stop by either.

Nice finds, Aussie McQueen... that includes both your Australia Target find and your swap meet finds - I believe our UK members also use the term swap meet to describe what we call a flea market in the US.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Went to spend the weekend with a family member and found some great Cars and Planes!

Race to Win 4 pack - Target
    I only needed T.G. so now I have spares of Murray, Tim and Danny :/

Disney Store Frosty, Dr. Mater with Mask Up, Mark Wheelsen, Bruiser Bukowski, Harvey, Silver Racers Francesco Bernoulli (2012 card) and Wingo with Flames - a swap meet (which is an Australian flea market)
    There were also lots of other Cars there, such as Roscoe, Cars 3 Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline (NOT Super Chase), Cars 1 Ralph Carlow, Misti Motorkrass, J. Shoesteer and Prince Wheeliam. Tell me if you are curious as to all of the cars that were there and I will tell you

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Yesterday, I went to an electronics store called JB Hi Fi which I actually go to quite a lot. When I walked in, can you guess what was one of the first things that was staring at me?
    If you guessed Cars 3 on DVD and Blu-Ray, you are correct.
    I picked up a copy on Blu-Ray. If you want me to post pics of the display they had, just let me know.
    Last edited by Aussie McQueen; 11-06-2017, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Thanks, cac1959! I'm hoping to see the Ryan/Bubba case and the Louise/Scott case soon, but as Mattel Australia's stock is pretty bad, I'm probably going to be waiting a while. ;-;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X