Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
    Went to DS cribs today and got a pinstripe McQueen and Ferrari multi pack. Never seen this one before. Not sure if it's new or not. There bigger the 1:55 one though.
    I can tell you if you post a quick pic please.

Pinstripe LMQ has been out before (if its the black one with red pinstriping) but no Ferrari to date, is it Schuey?

Comment

• See if this works! If not it's a red LMQ pinstripe.

Comment

• Nice find in DS. I'm sure I've seen that McQueen before but not a large Ferrari

Comment

• Yep, Schuey is a new car. Nice even aside from the tiny pupils. Wonder how detailed that V8 is?
          Last edited by Enzo; 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Yep, Schuey is a new car. Nice.
            you mean Schumi (Michael Schumacher) right ?

Comment

• This is a typical Tesco 'clipstrip' case. This was the equivalent of the regular 994B case.

DSC_0084.jpg

Comment

• never mind about mcq he is old hat, now the ferrari looks neat
                Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
                See if this works! If not it's a red LMQ pinstripe.

Comment

• spotted a few singles in home bargains, only had schu and hh mcq, so there must have been a good selection at some time
                  price 1.99

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                    you mean Schumi (Michael Schumacher) right ?
                    Oh you Germans and your preciseness

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      spotted a few singles in home bargains, only had schu and hh mcq, so there must have been a good selection at some time
                      price 1.99
                      You mean Shu shuuuurely

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                        This is a typical Tesco 'clipstrip' case. This was the equivalent of the regular 994B case.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3207[/ATTACH]
                        mattel must do a special packaging for the chains that want it that way
                        I don't recall having ever seen the clip stips in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                          This is a typical Tesco 'clipstrip' case. This was the equivalent of the regular 994B case.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3207[/ATTACH]
                          I don't believe it! I've been looking for the regular mattel boxes lol Thanks for sharing, may have better luck hunting now

Comment

• The only place that I know of where clip strips were found in the U.S. was at B.J.'s Wholesale for Cars 2. They came in a special long box like the one pictured there. The cars were already on the strips, and you just pulled the strip out and hung it in seconds.

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            mattel must do a special packaging for the chains that want it that way
                            I don't recall having ever seen the clip stips in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                              The only place that I know of where clip strips were found in the U.S. was at B.J.'s Wholesale for Cars 2. They came in a special long box like the one pictured there. The cars were already on the strips, and you just pulled the strip out and hung it in seconds.
                              that would explain it
                              we don't have BJ's here

Comment

• Visited a local Asda last night and found a single new clip strip hanging in the tea /coffee isle (why?) It consisted of 4x Rip, 2x Alex Carvill, J.Curby, Darrel Cartrip with headset, Petey Pacer and a couple of Cactus LMQ. I grabbed what I needed and headed for the tills! This is the first sign of new Cars for at least a month!

Comment

Working...
                                X