Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
    hold the front page.....hold the front page....another boogity first

dandered into home bargains and from a mile off spotted deluxe funny car mater, could not believe it
    then spotted kimura kaizo and HRH, got some for myself and Ru5ty up the street - 3.99 each

gets better, then spotted a few launchers, jeff, carla, mcq and francesco, excellento

did my good deed for the day, a mum and wee boy where in too and were looking for doc, so I sent her up to tru, hopefully the wee man will get one, told her about funny car mater, etc, so she bought that and was well chuffed

so get yourselves down to home bargains

no doubt we,ll be seeing a few of these on evil bay in the next few days!!!!

Boogity, good to see new deluxe being found. Tried to PM you. Any chance you can find one of each for me. Im in Essex down here. If so PM me thanks

Comment

• Great find, boogity - I still haven't found Funny Car Mater, Kimura Kaizo, and The Queen in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Case N showed up in a Target here in Charlotte, NC.
        Among the harder to find pieces, the only ones left was an Alex Vandel, Nick Cartone and Erik Lanely.
        Still looking for that ever elusive Rip.

Comment

• Boogity - Are they the US (with the names on the front) or International (with the image only) on the front?

Thanks,
          Nigel

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
            hold the front page.....hold the front page....another boogity first

dandered into home bargains and from a mile off spotted deluxe funny car mater, could not believe it
            then spotted kimura kaizo and HRH, got some for myself and Ru5ty up the street - 3.99 each

gets better, then spotted a few launchers, jeff, carla, mcq and francesco, excellento

did my good deed for the day, a mum and wee boy where in too and were looking for doc, so I sent her up to tru, hopefully the wee man will get one, told her about funny car mater, etc, so she bought that and was well chuffed

so get yourselves down to home bargains

no doubt we,ll be seeing a few of these on evil bay in the next few days!!!!
            forgive my lack of knowledge of this one.

What is HRH? I tried looking at deluxe names but nothing seems to match up. The only thing i can think of is The Queen (Her Royal Highness)....lol

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I hope that Mattel (UK) don't mind me posting this information, but I had a lengthy chat with the Customer Services department this morning, just after I posted the 'why they continue to he unhelpful' (or similar) post!

There is to be only one more final Cars 2 case. They couldn't confirm the number, but it's likely that it's 997K, 997L or 998H. Most likely the former.

This is a provisional listing for the last case. Whatever is left over will go to consolidater outlets, Poundland etc.

1 - Race Team Mater (1)
              2 - Finn McMissile (1)
              3 - Lightning McQueen (Silver) (NEW) (3)
              20 - Nigel Gearsley (Silver) (NEW) (2)
              21 - Max Schnell (Silver) (NEW) (1)
              23 - Miguel Camino (Silver) (NEW) (1)
              24 - Lewis Hamilton (Silver) (NEW) (2)
              36 - Rip Clutchgoneski (Chase) (NEW) (1)
              37 - Bindo (1)
              39 - Erik Laneley (1)
              41 - Galloping Geargrinder (1)
              43 - Otis (1)
              44 - Suki (1)
              46 - Nick Cartone (1)
              47 - Fabrizio (Chase) (NEW) (1)
              48 - Alexander Hugo (with Party Hat) (NEW) (2)
              49 - Mary Esgocar (NEW) (2)
              50 - Sir Harley Gassup (Chase) (NEW) (1)

This will be available to all retailers. Rip will not be in all cases. As this is only a provisional list, it's unclear what he will be replaced with! I'm hopeful that the Customer Services rep will confirm this information on Monday.

The case may well be in shops by then anyway. She did confirm that most of the cases had been shipped out to retailers this week.

The Cars 2013 range will be launched in mid-January at all retailers. There will be exclusive cases at launch. Launch partners will be Disney Stores, Hamleys, Argos, Toys R Us and others.

Comment

• well I hope that this is all accurate info from Mattel UK. That is one heck of a case.

I just wish I had $$$ to offer someone to pick up a few pieces for me...but $$$ not available til after xmas lol)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• That's a great case, niftynigel... if only more of the cases would have been like that they wouldn't have created such a mess... I currently haven't seen 5 of those singles in US stores, and I've only seen 1 each of another 2.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Just received an e-mail with a picture... found at a grocery store in Canada:

The new 2013 Deluxe with Ivan Mater and Kabuki Mater!

When new Cars arrive at a grocery store before at a major retailer, you know distribution has been (or is) a problem.

Comment

• oh wow! In Canada to boot

Did he say which grocery chain by any chance? I'd like to go check it out around here LOL

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                        oh wow! In Canada to boot

Did he say which grocery chain by any chance? I'd like to go check it out around here LOL
                        Go get 'em! Got plenty to trade for them!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• lol...I'd be happy to pick up a few for trades bobbyjack. Now, to find them.

The only grocery stores in my area that I can think of that carry toys are either No Frills of Independent.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                            I hope that Mattel (UK) don't mind me posting this information, but I had a lengthy chat with the Customer Services department this morning, just after I posted the 'why they continue to he unhelpful' (or similar) post!

There is to be only one more final Cars 2 case. They couldn't confirm the number, but it's likely that it's 997K, 997L or 998H. Most likely the former.

This is a provisional listing for the last case. Whatever is left over will go to consolidater outlets, Poundland etc.

1 - Race Team Mater (1)
                            2 - Finn McMissile (1)
                            3 - Lightning McQueen (Silver) (NEW) (3)
                            20 - Nigel Gearsley (Silver) (NEW) (2)
                            21 - Max Schnell (Silver) (NEW) (1)
                            23 - Miguel Camino (Silver) (NEW) (1)
                            24 - Lewis Hamilton (Silver) (NEW) (2)
                            36 - Rip Clutchgoneski (Chase) (NEW) (1)
                            37 - Bindo (1)
                            39 - Erik Laneley (1)
                            41 - Galloping Geargrinder (1)
                            43 - Otis (1)
                            44 - Suki (1)
                            46 - Nick Cartone (1)
                            47 - Fabrizio (Chase) (NEW) (1)
                            48 - Alexander Hugo (with Party Hat) (NEW) (2)
                            49 - Mary Esgocar (NEW) (2)
                            50 - Sir Harley Gassup (Chase) (NEW) (1)

This will be available to all retailers. Rip will not be in all cases. As this is only a provisional list, it's unclear what he will be replaced with! I'm hopeful that the Customer Services rep will confirm this information on Monday.

The case may well be in shops by then anyway. She did confirm that most of the cases had been shipped out to retailers this week.

The Cars 2013 range will be launched in mid-January at all retailers. There will be exclusive cases at launch. Launch partners will be Disney Stores, Hamleys, Argos, Toys R Us and others.
                            If this gets released it will pass up Case P as the greatest Case of all time. The only Cars I wouldn't want are the Finn, Mater and two of the three silver McQueen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Just received an e-mail with a picture... found at a grocery store in Canada:

The new 2013 Deluxe with Ivan Mater and Kabuki Mater!

When new Cars arrive at a grocery store before at a major retailer, you know distribution has been (or is) a problem.

Whoa, I can't believe you found it. What do you want in exchange for the sculpting paste?

Comment

• yep youve got it, hrh, her royal highness

Comment

Working...
                                X