Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
    managed to find franz in longwell green asda this morning
    Well done.
    Did they have much in the way of the planes or cars ?

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
      Well done.
      Did they have much in the way of the planes or cars ?
      Cars nothing more than a handful of silver ones. Planes they only had the one franz plus a chug and the American plane. Loads of dusty's and el chup's obviously.

Comment

• I'm hearing that the the 2014 singles will be on general release in the UK around week beginning Monday 13 January 2014.

Disney Stores were saying they were getting them first (in December) but that didn't happen. Indeed all the Disney Stores I've been to recently, all over the UK have restocked with their 994/998B/C/E assortments with production dates up to 2903EAA. That's the end of October. They must be the last 2013 series productions?

Comment

• First new find in Asda yesterday, snagged Mildred with my Xmas beer and wine

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
            I'm hearing that the the 2014 singles will be on general release in the UK around week beginning Monday 13 January 2014.

Disney Stores were saying they were getting them first (in December) but that didn't happen. Indeed all the Disney Stores I've been to recently, all over the UK have restocked with their 994/998B/C/E assortments with production dates up to 2903EAA. That's the end of October. They must be the last 2013 series productions?
            Spain has them already.

Comment

• viva espana amigo

Comment

• Asda living store in Eastville has had new stock.
                Has Mildred on shelf but some others gone already.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  viva espana amigo
                  LOL

Comment

• last cars hunt before christmas and on the evidence from what I found could very well be the final hunt of 2013
                    asda , nought of note
                    tesco, nought at all
                    tK Max, nought at all
                    disney, not a bad selection, the only thing I hadnt seen before was the chase lasseter/ chick crew chief, not bad , but didnt buy as a matter of principle
                    as it had stopped chucking it down, walked home and found a light and sounds axelrod in home bargains, this is the first purchase in weeks, they also had standard mater, 54 of em too

as nodder holder would say at this time of year ...merry christmas everybody

boogity, aka the seeker of truth....and justice.

Comment

• Picked up midnight blue lenti's of Charlie Checker & Chick Hicks yesterday in WH Smiths Uxbridge. £2.49 each...

Comment

• Boogity - I went to home bargains yesterday aswell and they had 100+ Francescos, normally cars sell pretty quick in there but even at £1.99 those will be there for a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                          Picked up midnight blue lenti's of Charlie Checker & Chick Hicks yesterday in WH Smiths Uxbridge. £2.49 each...
                          WH Smiths were the last major retailer to take the Final Lap style lenticular cars before Mattel withdrew them from sale. I purchased a whole case from the little Barnsley store about 18 months ago. It was that point I knew I was addicted!

I would guess that there are (many) other WH Smith stores who have loads of them in their storerooms. I guess that the post-Christmas sale is a good time to ask if they want to get rid of stock (on the (relative) cheap)!?

Comment

• Just found a nick stickers at toys r us cribbs. There was another left on the shelf to. Nothing more there apart from that.

Comment

• Today in smyths I found Arturo and disney planes action shifters race to the finish

Comment

• Generally very poor on the Cars and Planes front everywhere round here at present, but did have a little bit of joy today, found Fred, Tex Dinoco and Pit Crew Hudson Hornet in the Look series in WHSmith Uxbridge, still at the £2.49 price.

Great 2013 selection in Disney Store in Uxbridge, doesn't help much when I am looking for Ruka and Ichigo though, but did get Ned. The Entertainer has a large selection of the Stunt series for £4.

Comment

Working...
                                X