Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    Well stop crying and get yourself down there. I left them.
    LMAO!!! Now thats funny right there!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
      Gutted!

I went to the Brislington store last night, along with the nearby TRU and Asda but found nothing.

Yesterday, I also went to the TRU,Morrisons, Asda, Smyths & Argos at Cribbs Causeway plus the infamous Sainsburys Stoke Gifford. Again found nothing

Same story this morning at Argos and Sainsburys at Emersons Green.

Haha I did all the same shops at cribbs on the weekend and didn't find a single new car. I live next to sainsburys Stoke Gifford and check it most days. The new asda that opened on Saturday is pointless even checking, They have the smallest toy section if ever seen in a asda! Not a single car at all. I just finished work tried getting the mrs to drive me down to Brislington but she ain't having none of it lol, I need to learn to drive!

Comment

• Was thinking about it but over the other side of town and I would have been over the limit.

I therefore was in there at 7 am this morning.
        Picked up Ichigo and 1 Mildred.
        The other Mildred and Ruka were gone.

Thanks for the tip.
        Are you looking for anything and I will keep an eye out for you?

Comment

• I went on a shopping trip last weekend in london. I found a mildred in selfridges prices Ł5.25. Went to pay and came up as Ł1. What a bargain.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuart_aff View Post
            I went on a shopping trip last weekend in london. I found a mildred in selfridges prices Ł5.25. Went to pay and came up as Ł1. What a bargain.
            Great buy for Ł1

Comment

• i know this may be a bit late for here,but these were my last purchases many moons ago...it feels like it anyways

chase miles with open hood and j curby gremlin and suki on international cards(they were extremely hard to get,dont know if they still are?)

Comment

• I never saw a Suki in the wild.

Comment

• What a haul today.

Comment

• nice finds

Comment

• Some great finds.

Popped to Sainsburys, Morrisons and Asda today with no sight of anything new.

Only new find was a Herbie Hotwheel car to go into our custom christmas crackers

Comment

• The Tesco express near me has restocked with clip strips, very random collection from 2012 (including Grem & Acer) and 2013 cars including Holley with Screen and Mark Wheelsen.

No Ichigo or Ruka, and all the Tesco's around me have basically nothing or just the usual peg warmers.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                          The Tesco express near me has restocked with clip strips, very random collection from 2012 (including Grem & Acer) and 2013 cars including Holley with Screen and Mark Wheelsen.

No Ichigo or Ruka, and all the Tesco's around me have basically nothing or just the usual peg warmers.
                          Thanks for reminding me to say that my tesco express on friday has also restocked clip strips (they recently done away with toys) all that was left was Camino and Shu so unsure what else they originally had.

Comment

• nigel , what is happening? ive found nothing at all in the past few weeks.
                            on a diiferent subject the crues are top at the moment, youll have to get yersel over, c,mon the hatchet men!

Comment

• Same as you Boogity, no restocks in our stores for ages now

Comment

• I found case f yesterday at my local Tesco yesterday the same tesco I found the case at last week
                                It was stacked so high on the top shelf i had to climb the racking to reach it
                                No wonder no one had got to it
                                No cars on the shelf either so I restocked the shelf too and took both the chase cars
                                All I want now are the 2014 cars there can't be too many more of these cases left
                                2 f cases in 2 weeks this tesco will get 2014 for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X