Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas cars at toys r us but at £8.99!
    Bought a Sally anyway.

Comment

• Finally got a couple of rip clutchgoneski's - Good old ebay

Comment

• blimey 8.99 - haven't got sally or sheriff but at that price it might stay that way (ignoring the fact by the time i get to toys r us it will probably just be mcqueen and ramone left)

Comment

• Nice find in TRU, ours didn't have any Christmas ones at weekend.

Popped to Sainsburys and Tesco today and NOTHING!

Comment

• simon , are you nuts!
            9 quid, what a rip off
            Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
            Christmas cars at toys r us but at £8.99!
            Bought a Sally anyway.

Comment

• Nice find, pirelliboy... at that price I'd probably just buy Snow Day Sally...

I still have only seen them at 1 Meijer store in the US - since they've shown up in the UK at TRU, I'm inclined to think they may show up in other countries at TRU stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                simon , are you nuts!
                9 quid, what a rip off
                Technically it cost me nothing and yes, I think we are all just a little nuts collecting these cars

Comment

• Have you seen these ? £1 postage for limited time to.

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...61677/1321504/

Comment

• Not a bad set but funny they call it max o rama!!

Comment

• It is missing Long Ge, though. I would still buy this, as Long Ge was released as a DS single.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                        It is missing Long Ge, though. I would still buy this, as Long Ge was released as a DS single.
                        Not as a matching metallic finish he isn't. He is included in the 16-set however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          Not a bad set but funny they call it max o rama!!
                          Funny because it highlights how lazy and clueless DS online is. This isn't the real name of the set, it is World Racer O Rama.

Comment

• came across three cars in wh smith today - alex carvill, race official tom and j curby gremlin

unusual in itself (first cars i've come across in there that weren't francesco's) but they were also proper clipstrip cards with no cut out hook and had the names on the front rather than the picture of the car

Comment

• First time out looking for a cars in well over a week today, Supermarkets near me, nothing of note, Sainsburys had restocked with Alex Carvill's etc. Toys r us yielded a few Radiator Classic series - Nick Stickers, Marilyn, Lil Torquey Pistons and LMQ with Bug teeth. No Prince Wheeliam though.

Comment

• The factory shop had the Cars launchers today, They were the same as the ones recently found at home bargains (Chick/Sputterstop etc)
                                Unlike home bargains they wanted £10 each. They also had Acer/Security Finn twin pack for a fiver.

Nothing else new to report

Comment

Working...
                                X