Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
    Think whatever you like about the English - As long you love the Scottish you will be fine! lol
    I don't dislike anybody based on their nationality
    if someone is an ass it has nothing to do with where they are from lol
    but I like the English and the Scottish
    I would love to visit there someday, but for now it is not possible

Comment

• Im the same, I just expected some of my English neighbours to bite at that one, we do have a friendly rivalry over here lol. On the subject of travelling I have a relation from Scotland who is visiting Texas in the next coupe of weeks!

Comment

• I've been Edinburgh (I think) my ship pulled in to Scotland in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
          I've been Edinburgh (I think) my ship pulled in to Scotland in 2010.
          That sounds like your typical shore leave in Leith alright

Comment

• And we went to Glasgow.

Comment

• Fantastic finds, daul_p... I need 5 of those 10 for my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                managed to grab the chauncy fayres box set in smyths today

nothing else of note - ds and morrisons had 2013 stock but nothing new and toys r us, tesco and asda were the usual waste of time
                I couldn't resist the Chauncy London Race 7 pack today in Smyths. Picked one up and left 2 sets on the shelves for the next guy! Great 7 pack all round!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  nigel , thats only people south of the watford gap, the rest of us are normal!
                  Don't have a go at Southerners, they're OK really! Apart from driving like lunatics, they are normal, honest!

It's those Londoners (like me) that you need to worry about. They go into shops looking for new Cars. They hassle staff and don't take no for an answer!

I blame it on the hard water we have in the London area; kettles don't stand a chance. There's nothing like Thames water. Who needs nuclear waste, when you have Thames water?

Comment

• It's just a crying shame whoever designed Chauncy did not have a clue what colour London "BLACK" cabs should be.....

Comment

• I thought the same about chauncy. He also seems far too small in relation to most of the other 'real' cars.

Comment

• I agree on the size, to be fair now there are almost as many different coloured 'Hackney cabs' as there are black ones so im not too put off by the colour.

Comment

• I remember flagging this colour issue up when the backdoor "prototype" appeared.

Thing is you do see that dark petrol blue colour about, particularly the older cabs.

But black is the classic not to mention also canon, and it's something that the DS version at least got correct.

Talking of DS Chauncy, whilst he's a huge car scale-wise, it's interesting to hear that Mattel Chauncy appears too small.

Comment

• picked up vern in Edinburgh Disney Store today but nothing else new there

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                              picked up vern in Edinburgh Disney Store today but nothing else new there
                              Seems to be the case in every DS.

This "exclusive" appears to have burnt out very quickly. I was lucky to grab Brent and Maurice, a couple of others grabbed Snot Rod at Oxford St (no other sightings) but looks like that's that sadly. I really hope not but not looking good.

On the plus side, maybe we'll finally start to see these 2 new cases (including the next case already seen in Asia with Boost/flames, Mark Wheelsen and at last the PITTY BAND!!!) soon in other retailers.

Comment

• isn't the pitty band a double pack so is very unlikely to ever make it to the uk?

Comment

Working...
                                X