Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
    Found these in a department store today (Beales)
    Great Finds, I picked both of those up in Asda for £5 each. Looks like all stores have received fresh stock this week. There were at least 2 cases on the shelf in the bigger stores. No sign of Franz yet!
    Last edited by VANDANCE; 11-29-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• hope all you cribbs causewayers are behaving yerselves down there, I there are fights breaking out in asda over some auld black friday promos

Comment

• We have never seen the TRU classics in store.

Nice find with Rochelle/Echo, we also found ours in Asda. There was two Echo, 1 Rochelle and the other usual Planes.

Has anyone else had any luck with the Ruka/Ichigo case yet? We haven't yet

Comment

• flipping heck , there at it over here in west belfast too, it can be assumed quite safely it wasnt over cars or planes!
          Originally posted by boogity View Post
          hope all you cribbs causewayers are behaving yerselves down there, I there are fights breaking out in asda over some auld black friday promos

Comment

• I found Ruka and Ichigo in Tescos last night after queuing for the PS4! They had just recently emptied a brand new case into the shelving box thing..... Nigel - didn't get a chance to see the actual contents of the case....

So they have been found in Asda and Tescos in Portsmouth now.... Exciting! xxx

Comment

• Found Donna Pits on a Tesco clip strip today.

Comment

• Popped to Sainsburys and Tesco today.. nothing new

Our Tesco doesn't seem to bother with clip strips

Off to Morrisons tomorrow, Fingers crossed for Ruka and Ichigo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                  I found Ruka and Ichigo in Tescos last night after queuing for the PS4! They had just recently emptied a brand new case into the shelving box thing..... Nigel - didn't get a chance to see the actual contents of the case....

So they have been found in Asda and Tescos in Portsmouth now.... Exciting! xxx

Excellent news. Hopefully, there will be more at Tesco than ASDA? ASDA sold out in super quick time. This case actually caught me out. It was only because Mark tipped me off that I found out.

That said, as this is now a case that appears to be on general circulation (any sitings at Morrison, Hamleys, Debenhams, House of Fraser?), I'm sure I'd have bumped into some remnants somewhere?

I picked up a Marilyn at Toys R Us (Hayes) today.

The contents of the latest TRU Radiator Springs Classics are as follows ...

MARILYN - 1
                  THE KING - 1
                  CHICK HICKS - 1
                  LIL' TORQUEY PISTONS - 1
                  MATER - 2
                  RAMONE (Purple) - 2
                  RS LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 4

Date stamp was 2183EAA

Previous case with NICK STICKERS was 1783EAA

SKN: 153591

Why was there four RS LMQs in that case? Utter stupidity. They could easily just put two in there or left him out completely as there were two of him in the last case!

They could easily have put FLO, N2O COLA, OCTANE GAIN, RON HOVER, SHERIFF, SPUTTER STOP or RACE TWO TRUCK TOM in there. They haven't made it to the UK as yet.

Comment

• Tesco score tonight.
                    Picked from a sealed case 'F'

Comment

• Great score at Tesco.

Been to different Sainsburys, Asda and Morrisons today and still no case F

Comment

• Try another Tesco maybe
                        I found a fresh case in one of my tescos today so they are out there
                        Tesco must have them in one of the stores closest to you

Comment

• This weekend, I have tried seven Tesco's absolutely nothing. No stiff of a new case. Plenty of sealed boxes of Planes though

Did pick up a Becky Wheelin in Wilkinsons, if anyone is interested PM me.

Comment

• Just visited my local Disney store, they are now getting three deliveries a week in the run up to Christmas. And both deliveries on Friday and today contained Cars. Unfortunately after going through the stock from out back, no 2014 stock, Ruka or Ichigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                              Tesco score tonight.
                              Picked from a sealed case 'F'
                              Wow sweeeet finds,you always seem to find all the good things

Comment

• I was out on the road today. I saw varying degrees of the remnants of the latest case at a few Tesco Extra stores on my rounds.

It shouldn't come as much of a surprise to note that both Ichigo and Ruka were missing in the 998F cases I saw!

Sainsburys and Morrisons in my area have either no cars or a low on cars, so hopefully if that situation is replicated across the country, both those chains will get the 998F case too, giving as many collectors to find Ichigo, Ruka and Mildred Bylane too.

I think it's interesting to note that Mattel said that these cases started to go to at least ASDA and Tesco about two - three weeks ago. It's a surprise to me that it takes that long for chains to accept stock, distribute it and then put it out on display.

Comment

Working...
                                X