Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Finds Stuart!

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
      Today's haul
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3370[/ATTACH]
      Awesome finds, StuartW! Great additions to your collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• called into smyths on the way home tonight
        I counted 83 dusty cropper hoppers, 5 el chuys, 5 lead bottoms and about 3 skippers
        On the cars display, 1 metre display mind, the vast majority of the stock was old card back mcqs and francescos, these 2 items must have made up 75 % of the cars items
        Felt rather sorry for Smyths, however im sure Mattel dont give a fiddlers about it
        Wonder how much other Mattel stuff is dead stock

Her indoors is going into town tomorrow, I have persuaded her to call into Disney on the way past! Hope she finds Mildrid!

Comment

• Couple of interesting finds in London today.

Disney Store at Westfields Stratford had 5 or 6 Mildred Bylane's and Hamleys had Rochelle and Echo.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
            Couple of interesting finds in London today.

Disney Store at Westfields Stratford had 5 or 6 Mildred Bylane's and Hamleys had Rochelle and Echo.

That is interesting. I haven't seen the cases (of 12 cars at Disney Stores) that have either contained *half* of the previously touted 994D/998D case. There are two schools of thought here.

1). There are two cases, e.g. 994D/998D has been split into two for Disney Stores exclusively.

2). There is a case of 12no. Mildred along with maybe another case of 6no. Mildred's and 6no. Ruka.

That fulfills Mattel's obligation to release every single into the UK.

I've been to a few Sainsburys recently. They have all had the 998C case with two Rips etc. Locally, Tesco and Morrison haven't had any new cars deliveries for a few weeks now, Morrison much longer.

Apart from Sainsburys, only Toymaster had the 998E case (plus US clipstrip assortment) and that was three weeks ago, nothing since then.

Comment

• I have seen the 998E case in Smyths (Reading Store) as well. All the Tesco near me haven't had anything for ages now.

Comment

• Popped into WH Smith's today, and got lucky with three more moving eye cars, The King, Brand New Mater and Axle Accelerator. Still looks like they have some stock kicking around.

Left a Sarge and LMQ that I already had.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                  Popped into WH Smith's today, and got lucky with three more moving eye cars, The King, Brand New Mater and Axle Accelerator. Still looks like they have some stock kicking around.

Left a Sarge and LMQ that I already had.
                  Are these moving eyes cars on Final Lap cards or 2013 Themes cards?
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Midnight Blue probably

Comment

• These I believe are the Final Lap series that saw very limited release in the UK.

Comment

• Out on a little hunt today.
                        T K Maxx had these movie moments.
                        Finn pack was £7.99
                        Kachow McQueen pack was £5.99.

I asked but they had no others.

Also surprised to see this there too. Shame as I was hoping for Miles/ Tokyo Party staff or Miguel/Crew chief ones.

£32.99 from memory. Maybe £34.99

Found these in W H Smith but at this price they can keep them.
                        Asked them to look out back but they had no others.
                        Looks like the Mildred case?

Only buy today was 2 Rips from Sainsburys.

Comment

• finally found nick stickers in brislington toys r us and as it wasn't 8.99 like the Christmas rip offs I bought it

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                            These I believe are the Final Lap series that saw very limited release in the UK.
                            Final lap series did not have moving eyes, Lenti's was Look or Midnight Blue Packaging. The blue on the midnight blue packs comes close to the light blue used on the final laps.

Comment

• Found some 2013 Cars in Asda yesterday, they were in the Hot Wheels wire basket. Picked up Brent with Headset and Sarge. Also had new Planes including Rochelle and a few others. WH Smiths finds consisted of a single US carded Maurice, nothing else in the store.

I have just visted the DS website, they have 2014 Carded Cars on sale as well as 2013 Cars, all at £5 each. Nothing exciting on offer but first place I have seen the 2014 cards in U.K. Go get em' folks!"

Comment

• the three 2014 cars i could find are all sold out!

Comment

Working...
                                X