Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or has boost with flames become a peg warmer! I must of seen about ten of him over the weekend at Argos and Tesco's ... still searching for Ichigo and Ruka, no luck so far.

Comment

• Nothing much in central Bristol today. Best selection was the 11 at Argos which contained 2 Kings (and a boost) but nothing unusual.

It was busy in Argos so couldn't asK about their stock levels at warehouse.
      Anyone else have any updates on them getting new stock?

Comment

• Can echo Madbob, still searching, I think all the stock has missed the Thames Valley so far, two different Tesco hit this evening, and unless I wanted Francesco basically forget it, strangely both had only a couple of planes, which is not common with other Tesco's I have been to that have enough stock to see them through January at least!

At least DS has a good selection, just no longer what's on the looking for list

Family near Northampton have draw blanks too there and in Milton Keynes.

Comment

• Hit the Tesco extra store in Eastville, Bristol at 7 am this morning.

Was shocked to find the shelf stocked but nothing I wanted.

Then saw 2 opened boxes on top and had a look. They were both full with complete contents.
          Unfortunately they were 998e case so nothing I was after.

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
            Hit the Tesco extra store in Eastville, Bristol at 7 am this morning.

Then saw 2 opened boxes on top and had a look. They were both full with complete contents.
            Gutted for you Stuart, I bet you thought you had struck it lucky when you clapped eyes on those cases! Damn, life can be so unfair! Keep looking mate, I am sure they will turn up!

Comment

Hit the Tesco extra store in Eastville, Bristol at 7 am this morning.

Just had the same at tesco bradley stoke! got all excited as I could see the shelf had been restocked from a distance, until I got closer and found it was all just a case of silver racers

Comment

• Tesco Brislington...

Not needed so shoved them at the back for the Bristol crew

Comment

• Great find, Enzo... I've only seen Ichigo once in a store...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                    Tesco Brislington...

Not needed so shoved them at the back for the Bristol crew
                    i didn't even know there was a tesco in brislington!

Comment

• I feel a bit for the guys trawling the area and drawing blanks, as I haven't been on the lookout for the past month or two and only saw these by accident as had to kill half an hour whilst getting new tyres nearby.

And there the Chases were. Hope someone here nabs them! Also had RPM, Cocktail Luigi/Guido and a couple of Alex Carvills.

Comment

• where is brislington, never heard of it? Is it some place in the sticks in the west country

took a dander round belfast today, found nought!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                          where is brislington, never heard of it? Is it some place in the sticks in the west country
                          it's a suburb of bristol so about as un-sticks as we get in the west country!

Comment

• yep, checked it on google earth, think we may have passed that way a few years back, trying to get out of bristol on the way to sherbourne

Comment

• Gutted!

I went to the Brislington store last night, along with the nearby TRU and Asda but found nothing.

Yesterday, I also went to the TRU,Morrisons, Asda, Smyths & Argos at Cribbs Causeway plus the infamous Sainsburys Stoke Gifford. Again found nothing

Same story this morning at Argos and Sainsburys at Emersons Green.

Comment

Gutted!

I went to the Brislington store last night, along with the nearby TRU and Asda but found nothing.

Yesterday, I also went to the TRU,Morrisons, Asda, Smyths & Argos at Cribbs Causeway plus the infamous Sainsburys Stoke Gifford. Again found nothing

Same story this morning at Argos and Sainsburys at Emersons Green.

Well stop crying and get yourself down there. I left them.

Comment

Working...
                                X